Thread: The Heretic

Antionline Quitter..Srsly

The Heretic

i read this Sci-Fi book by Jason Chapman it is really cool....not truly a technical book but an enjoyable read...it can be read online at http://www.happyhacker.org/cgi-bin/pageview.pl
    \"\"A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things but cannot receive great ones.\" — G.K. Chesterton, 19th-century English essayist and poet\"

I would recommend it, it was very good.
    Why am I still here?

Hi mom!
    I desided to read the prologe. Two days and 500++ pages later, I can say that I like the story. It's not anything fantastic, but it offers relatively good reading pleasure. My first book that I read online. Never thought I'd do that.
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

I have read that book, very very good. I especially like it when they talk about the room with the computers and all the lights and everything like that. I wouldn't mind having that, but then again i sit here all day as it is and dont need to stay here longer

Ive read the book several times... I love it...I think that it is a very good read....Some things you wonder if you can do some of the things that are in that book. Ive even heard some stirrings of there acutally being a guild started
    M$ support is like shooting yourself in the left foot and then putting a band-aid on the right one.