Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Evil People Inc.

GreekGoddess

Evil People Inc.

Have you seen this site...it's even better than the one Leviathan posted. Not only can you sell your soul here, but there's ton of hilarious information worth the read.

http://www.gaijin.com/EvilPeople/

Evil People Inc.? Is that the IRS's homepage?

Sorry, just couldn't resist saying that

You should also check out [pong]www.zooass.com[/pong] !

Banned
    Wonder if they would take my soul?
    It's all up to this soul processing program but hey....
    Would be nice to get 7 wishes like Brendan Frasher did in Bedazzled...

GreekGoddess
    Tyger_claw, just remember to make your last wish for someone else.
    I would more than love to have a new Firebird.
    Thanks in advance.
    *LOL*

Banned
    sorry about this one guys, this post is really pointless but i hate seeing websites that think they are evil. althought they are pretty funny

any of you guys into black metal? this is the most evil a satanist can get. here is a little taste of it ->
    http://come.to/darkfuneral
    http://www.thetruemayhem.com/ ->(these guys are so evil that back in the early 80's, the original singer blew his brains out with a shotgun and the bandmates took pictures of it, made a neclace out of his scull fragments, then called the police. eventually the picture became one of their later album covers. oh yeah, and the guys nick ame was "Dead")

if you are from the north you probably know what i am talking about. these people are known for burning churches, murder, satanic rapes., and such. i have a few friends who are into this scene.

Banned
    I'll do my best to make that "selfless wish" for you GG.
    What color?

GreekGoddess
    Blue with white racing stripes....heh

Antionline Quitter..Srsly
    omg...that site is funny as fu$k...hehe .../me goes of to get 7 wishes :P~
    \"\"A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things but cannot receive great ones.\" — G.K. Chesterton, 19th-century English essayist and poet\"

Banned
    1. New Hyper Technology House 2. Furnish The House w/ Highest Grade Technology & Furniture 3. Furnish the garage with a Lincoln Navigator (TECH'ED OUT) 4. Furnish the garage with a Ford Mustang Convert. 5. Furnish Greek Goddess with a Blue Firebird w/ White Racing Stripes (Teched out and Decked out) 6. Furnish My Bank Account w/ Unlimited Funds and last, but not least #7 My Soul Back. If that is utterly impossible.... Than I'd Rather have FREE HIGH SPEED INTERNET ACCESS FOR EVERYONE (this excludes annoying little script kiddies, wannabe blackhats, and d0gf4rt the world's greatest Hotmail Hacker... lol.. I was a differenT posT...