Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Weird Things You Would Never Know !!

I tried.
    And Failed.
    And tried again.
    And failed once more.
    Damn elbows.
    I hate you both.
    Welcome to Hell , where we have served more than all of the fast food chains put together! And the number grows everyday! Stay tuned!

LOL! But the one about 1 person in 2,000,000,000 being 116 years old is way off. That would mean there's only about 3 people in the world that old, and if that's true they all live in my town because I had to pass them all on the freeway coming to work this morning!

And yes, I tried to lick my elbow. dammit!!
    --
    "Don't anthropomorphize computers. They don't like it."
    - Stefan Chakerian
    \"Don\'t anthropomorphize computers. They don\'t like it.\" -Stefan Chakerian

GreekGoddess
    /me glances over at souleman, ogling at his tongue

Banned
    you know....... if more people fear spiders than death......... hmmmmmm what would i have done thismorning if i woke up and the grimreaper was sitting on my chest........... i probly wouldnt have put outside, ill tell you that! i guess thats just cause death is something that most people see as an event thats FAR off and spiders are a constant....... hmmmm strange the human mind, eh?

god damn elbow as soon as i read it, lmao
    another is
    a sheep will only drink from flowing water......or was it still???

Preep

i know iam scottish but am not affiliated with any sheep, my grandads a farmer.....i swear
    lol
    :P
    http://www.attrition.org/gallery/computing/forum/tn/youarenot.gif.html

After an arm full of slobber and a couple hairs in my mouth, looks like I'm just average and not able to lick my elbo

GEL

I doubt several of the little facts in there, for instance... slugs are animals which can't jump... neither do jellyfish. Perhaps they meant 'mammals'... can a sloth jump?

And I am positive elbow licking is possible. I can sorta do it if you consider the elbow area to be the loose skin instead of the bone, because you can't lick the bone without the skin getting in the way, and I my threshold for pain isn't such that I want to try to figure it out.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

being very skeptical of these type of "little known facts" i see all the time i sort of raised an eyebrow in disbelief when it said it was impossible to lick your elbow so sure enough took a stab at it and failed miserably..hehehe i will have to send this to a couple of my friends..very funny post

*LICK* damn...missed...now I have a wet arm.....
    lol...nice post
    - Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.