Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which one is better?

Blazetech >

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=228353

called optical hacking, basically transforming the diffuse glow from a crt into something usefull and readable.
    You're not your post count, You're not your avatar or sig, You're not how fast your internet connection is, You are not your processor, hard drive, or graphics card. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of AO
    09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

Or you can do this with modem / network LEDs ... /. had a story on both of these items a while ago.

I'd just suggest going with encryption because CAT6 cables are only for fiber optic networks that run video conferences etc... CAT5 on the other hand is fine for a home network. If you're new in the security area then don't worry so much about how many implementations of security your going to put. Just put the adequately needed, but is still good enough to protect your systems.
    10Base5 is good because it is coaxial (sp?) and uses a baseband transmission. It can hancdle a 10 MB load. If you don't mind, how big is your home network?

They emit electromagnetic/electrical radiation through the air or conductors. They can be intercepted...
    A way to handle that is TEMPEST, I know the govt uses it to supress their signals. Try using google to find more info

Unless your LAN has very senesitive material, I wouldn't worry too much about that stuff because I would think its very expensive to get the equipment to get those signals.
    just another pale-faced teenager