Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite firecracker/fireworks?

Post What's your favorite firecracker/fireworks?

I know alot of your arn't from the us, but for the ones that are, and even if your not, whats your favorite firecracker, or fireworks? I like cherry bombs.

K2000's are the best. Nothing better than a partial stick of dynamite.

edit:

firecracker = k2000's - it nearly dynamite.
    firework = bottle rockets, all the better to send GI Joe to space.
    \"I believe that you can reach the point where there is no longer any difference between developing the habit of pretending to believe and developing the habit of believing.\"

The Bin Laden firecracker thing! I like things that shoot up in the sky and make pretty colors, things that are tricky, and loud thing.

Thanks for your time~
    [gloworange]Die, or surrender, either way won\'t work.[/gloworange]
    [shadow]HuntX7[/shadow]

Bottle rockets are always a blast. Roman candle fights are fun, too. But I have a special place for Jumping Jacks and Bumble Bees. Just something about the sound.

And for sheer bang, a nice, long string of Black Cats in a sewer drain. If you don't know, try it.
    Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn\'t die in vain. He died in Washington D.C.

My uncle owns about four stores that sell fireworks and all in SC (where it's legal, it's illegal here in NC), and he gave my friends and I about 400 dollars worth of free ones yesterday to shoot off. My fave thing that he gave me are the mortars (these things are HUMONGOUS) and the Roman Candles, hehe, cuz they're fun to have fights with in the woods and all.

Also, got a big pack of bumblebees, those things are small, but fun.

Oh oh oh, and one thing _not_ to do is take smoke bombs and put them out on a crowded highway in the daytime... my friend Dennis is on probation right now for causing a wreck doing that last 4th. He's so freaking retarded, but he swears it was funny... I don't find fun in the thought, though it is interesting.

m-80s and quartersticks all the way. I love the feeling of the sound wave hitting me.
    Remember -
    The ark was built by amatures...
    The Titanic was built by professionals.

Do home built ones count?
    Mafia = Organized Crime
    Government = Unorganized Crime

when i was a kid we used to have bottle rocket wars, hook up all kinds of bottle rockets to our huffy's (thunder road) and chase each other round the hood, many times a bottle rocket came whizzing inches from my head.
    now older...not into fireworks so much.
    *the wise do sooner what the fools do later.
    --Gracian

The Iceman Cometh
    I love M-80s. Too bad fireworks are illegal in California. Too bad that doesn't stop me from buying them in Nevada and bringing them over. hehe I usually take a bunch with me when I go out camping in the deserts during winter. It's a nice way to get everyone get everyone going in the frigid cold air.

AJ

Yea JHYNX , i went to SC this summer , there is a fireworks shop on every street corner.Its awesome there.But my favorite kinds are putting the spiders on the bottle rockets and launching them to a new planet.Great stuff man.
    -N
    "Serenity is not the absence of conflict, but the ability to cope with it."