Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite firecracker/fireworks?

M-80's, mortars and bottle rockets.......Tomahawk Cruise Missile's too
    \"SI JE PUIS\"

You know all the varieties that work underwater after being lit?... I've blown holes in buckets with those. Not to mention taking metal cans and things and having them end up with punched holes and warped bulges.

Plus, for fishing........
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

saturn missile batterys rule. perfect for those bottle rocket fights, just place it under your boot and aim the direction you wanna create mass chaos in. and watch your opponents freak...all rational thought goes right out the window and the flight instinct kicks in and you get to watch the fun

i'll have to say the home-made waterproof half-sticks of dynamite. LOTS of fun.

i did the bottle-rocket thing when i was a kid… attaching them to kites, G.I. Joe guys and sending them up. lots of fun, but i regret losng the toys now. um. not that i uh play with toys or anything. heh…
    just like water off a duck\'s back... I AM HERE.

for CMOS help, check out my CMOS tut?

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    Heh, I make my own firecrackers for the fourth. MUAHAhahahaha I have about 10 made now, ready to go. Suckers have electricaly controlled fuses and are radio detonated. w00t!

Blackcats. Just like little sticks of dynamite, beauties...

A guy I know cuts ping pong balls in ½ and packs them with black powder,inserts a fuse and glues the ½s back together......These things are way louder than the old real M80s we used to get...

GreekGoddess
    Mortars, M-80's, bottle rockets, black cats, jumping jacks, roman candles and those little tiny ones that when you light the fuse, the twirl up in the air like helicopters, and sometimes fly towards the closest victim...always fun...heh

I'm a big ole wuss...I hate the ones that make loud noises. I prefer the ones that go WAY up in the air and are all pretty and sparkly.

On a side note...I ALSO went to SC to buy fireworks! Hey, just because I don't like the loud noises doesn't mean anyone else cares...trust me there will be lots of loud noises coming from my backyard tomorrow....lol!

Deb
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Like these things called cobras everyother year am in Asia on New Years they come in a coil about 1 1/2 Trangle packages, (good ear protection required) can get them 250, 500, 1000 each one blows the hair straight back on the head all sort of like a cross between a M80 and 1/4 stick, next to that anything from a Motar.
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg