Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Plane crash

Originally posted here by Dr Toker
    Wy in the hell is our government trying to hide this crap from us. It is obvious to me that what happened in Los Angeles was a terrorist attack. Both of the incidents lack, facts. That pisses me off!
    Really Dr Tokur, is it so obvious that it was a terrorist attack? When theres a mechanical failure the facts are always vague till they find out what exactly happened and I'm sure u'd agree that pinpointing a fault in a plane scattered over a significant area is a daunting task.
    U're reading too much Rumsfield... hehe..

This thread I found on July 3rd. I feel that it represents we were ready for this...in a way.

"Terrorist attacks tommorow!!

Palemoon 07-03-2002 12:00 AM

Lets see last I read something city where I live is a major target according to the FBI then again they and the CIA are busy diverting attention to the fact they had clues of 9/11 but did nothing, so I still ask why FBI and CIA you did nothing with those clue's, and they give me I'm a target. OK as far as I am concerned I'm a target everyday when I walk, drive, work..so what else is new?"

Somac112

PS: Sorry for directly quoting you Palemoon. You expressed what I meant to say completely though. Thank you.

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    Originally posted here by Tedob1
    they did say he broadcast a mayday before the crash.
    This is a surprise. I would assume if it was someone on The Jihad trip, then they would not have put out a mayday.Hmm.. interesting.

Originally posted here by Tedob1
    the shooter at LA airport went in with a gun to shoot jews, i think a member of OBL's gang might have been more effective than this clod was, but then again maybe not. It really is too early to say. [/B]
    OBL and his boys arent the only group of Jihad Ma Chowdaas. I try to put any one who thinks that killing for God is cool in the same group as OBL.
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

Question ?

Originally posted here by redgore
    It is thought to be an israeli attack
    Why in the hell would Israeli's attack us?

THC/IP Version 4.2

Turns out that the shooter in the airport was of arab decent, and 'May be a hatecrime'. I swear these government agents are quick.

THC/IP Version 4.2