Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Plane crash

Wow.. This is really sad. It's sad that the government thinks it isnt terrorism. Both plane and gun attack all in the same town.

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    JC, whats REALLY sad is the fact that our government probley knows exactly what happened. I am reminded of the plane that crashed into the neighborhood in Queens, New-York a few days after 911. They said some shyt like, the engine just fell off.... FELL OFF? I'm sorry how the hell does a jet engine, just fall off. How stupid does our Government think we are? They are lying to make us feel as though there is no terror in the air. But if we acknowledge the truth, then we can deal with it. then we can live with it. Then its not so bad.
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

I'm sorry to me this is media hype, each 4th if July is usually a celebration, and usually lots of Air Shows, matter of fact where I live it is a kick off of a magor summer celebration. Fact is as a pilot and having a brother who is a pilot of small aircraft with or without motorts any Air show event has a risk factor to a research at goolgle on Air Show accidents, seems there has been some rather large ones. American Media is not about facts, nor news any longer they are about ratings, they got their first the big scoop and where and ask yourself are the facts they report do not accuse the gov for hidding a thing ask yourself why your buying into media hype for rating numbers.
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

the pilot of the small plane in LA survived the crash, and although the news didn't give his nationality they did say he broadcast a mayday before the crash.

the shooter at LA airport went in with a gun to shoot jews, i think a member of OBL's gang might have been more effective than this clod was, but then again maybe not. It really is too early to say.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Originally posted here by Tedob1
    the pilot of the small plane in LA survived the crash, and although the news didn't give his nationality they did say he broadcast a mayday before the crash.

I'd say the exact same thing if I was trying to cover it up. I'd even make a tape of the distress call. Oh well, I guess we'll never really know....

Hey Neg, have the date thing down as I deal with it almost daily on a personal basis. Lets look at what little reported facts I know of Swiss air control anti collision off line had to re-boot and not two as required controllers but one, must of been in the ah know many local terms but in general sense taking care of a needed body function called waste. Small plane reported problems after take off. Ah the web is good but not the only means to get info. Called Ham radio, telephone, never rely upon one source want to geek it up go all the way
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

Conf1rm3d_K1ll, i don't think it would serve anyones purpose to cover it up.

terrorists want their acts known.

the us gov could use it to rouse rable, ahh, i mean gain support.

And the news media sells tons of papers when they blast the government for incompetency.

but i could be wrong, anythings possible!
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Originally posted here by Tedob1
    Conf1rm3d_K1ll, i don't think it would serve anyones purpose to cover it up.

terrorists want their acts known.

the us gov could use it to rouse rable, ahh, i mean gain support.

Avery good point. But your argument could swing the other way. Terrorists do want their acts known. There's no better way of denying them the glory of saying "we've struck again" then by saying "it was just a simple pilot error.....nothing to see here folks, move along"...

Anyway, the conspiracy theorist in me is trying to get out....time for me to take my paranoia pill...

Unhappy such a wasate of life

its so sad when i think about the poor passengers, even in this high tech age we r havin mid air collisions, this proves the load on ATC's all over the world and a need for better atc systems..so many young lives wasted...

Banned
    VERY INTERESTING TOPIC SORRY I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT IT?