Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AntiOnline Newsletter #4

Great newsletter. Unfortunately I am new to AO so this is the first newsletter Ive seen but being how interesting this one was, Ill see if I can find it in the search section of AO. Thanks for a great newsletter guys. Great job.

Somac112

Arrg. I already found a spelling error in my submission. Jeez, couldn't you have told me when it was coming out? I was gonna do a last minute checkover and send a version with formatting... Nice letter though... although personally some of that code would look nicer when single-spaced... in fixed width font... bleh

Originally posted here by somac112
    Great newsletter. Unfortunately I am new to AO so this is the first newsletter Ive seen but being how interesting this one was, Ill see if I can find it in the search section of AO. Thanks for a great newsletter guys. Great job.
    The previous newsletters should be all listed here. Just look for an attached file on the first post of each thread.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Terr>> I have pointed out these mistakes etc to MsMittens. She tries to proof read and correct any errors she finds. Obviously she has a job so dont be surprised by a few mistakes.

hey MsMittens ,MsMittens ,MsMittens ,MsMittens !
    All was the Bomb!!!

That's brilliant! The first AO Newsletter I've seen, all goodness. Can I just try submitting some related cartoon panels or something, I'd love to contribute but I'm only any good at art stuff which didn't actually feature anyway...*sigh*...but no, that could be something to add to it right?!

XXX
    The Owls Are Not What They Seem

I think thats fine it would be cool to have a few cartoons. PM msmittens to ask

Love it!

Mit-tens Mit-tens Mit-tens
    /me start's of a Cult-like frenzy.....hehehe

Nice one, yet another great Newsletter

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

Newsletter notification?

Great newsletter as usual.

Is there a way to be notified by email when a new newsletter is available?

Thanks,

gunnarj