Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AntiOnline Newsletter #4

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar

Talking

JP will be sending out a notice via PM on Monday. He was waiting for people to return from holidays. =)
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Antionline Quitter..Srsly
    hehe ....or u could get ms mittens to send ya an email :P...damn jp is a busy man he works way too much ...guess why this place is so popular...his hard work paid off
    \"\"A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things but cannot receive great ones.\" — G.K. Chesterton, 19th-century English essayist and poet\"

Senior since the 3 dot era
    Well done MsM

Kwiep
    Ahh i love the newsletter. It should be globally distributed. Every kiosk in the world should have at least 20 copies.
    Double Dutch

twas really good .looking fwd to more issuese and hope to write for it someday

though i think that the downloading method shud be changed so that it supports Download Accelerator Plus etc. cuz in my place connection speeds as well as stability is very low and it takes helluva time even just to d/l 300 kb without dap

though i think that the downloading method shud be changed so that it supports Download Accelerator Plus etc. cuz in my place connection speeds as well as stability is very low and it takes helluva time even just to d/l 300 kb without dap

Arrrg, I'm have a problem with opening the News letters. When I try too this pops out:

"There was an error opening this document. File does not begin with '%PDF-' "

I hope I figure out how to open this soon. I've heard great stuff about the news letters and I want to read them!

Take care

::Chelle::

Okie, never mind. I found what the problem was. It was the program that opened my zip files. It was messed up. Dunno how though... (scratches elbow) Anywho, I reinstalled the program and now I can open the news letter!!! Sweet victory ^.^ Now I can finally read and enjoy what these things have to offer.

::Chelle::