View Poll Results: This is to test poll....

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • There will be forward slash\'s

1 25.00%
  • Testing with no slashes...

0 0%
  • \"Double quotes\"

1 25.00%
  • Weeeeeeee

2 50.00%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Donated Blood Today

Banned
    Penguin,

eh?

Banned
    People should be left to die. Do you see animals donating blood to others in their species so they can live? What are humans? Oh... I forgot we are superior to animals because our intellegence level surpasses theirs, or maybe animals intellegence surpasses humans and the humans are just too stupid to realize it?

but its all good just a matter of time before everything is gone. Thank's to the intellegence of human beings.

Banned
    Animal Hospitals do engage in blood transfusions.

Banned
    I'm talking about animals willfully seeking to help one another. Other than the fact they can't most have little interest in it expect for saving themselves. Giving a situation where its one person or another the person would always choose himself, but the animals have no choice but to live that way. We however have thought it distastefull to live like animals we have exempt ourselves from their rules and installed our own thus going against the way things really should be.

He's Right

You're Right Fakeboy, my reality and Sci Fi circuits got cross linked. Type T is a rare Vulcan blood tha Sarek and Spock both had, that is why Spock had to donate blood during Sarek's operation in the Episode "Journey to Babel".

Dang, I hate it when reality invades my fantasy.
    SodaMoca5
    \"We are pressing through the sphincter of assholiness\"

Banned
    I looked it up because in my previous post where I identified the Blood Type Circle it wasn't mentioned, and if it was a blood type. I was wondering how it actually fit into the circle.

I'm didn't realize the difference between O+ and O-. Well, I knew there was a difference, but I didn't realize the point that Soda made. So now I know more.

And Soda, I'm really thinking of telling them the next time I donate blood that anyone in the world BUT YOU can have it...lol. You're weird!

/me wanders off mumbling about Vulcans and weirdo blood types.....

Deb
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Banned
    deb, did you read the post about blood types & rh factors I posted? Interesting information..

here is an added visual for you guys...

A few of my cube-mates go to donate quite frequently. I can not. One, because I have a recent tattoo. Two because needles just about make me pass out. Yes I am a 6'2" 290+- lb man, and needles scare the piss out of me.

Yes I give as regularly as I can A+
    \"SI JE PUIS\"