Thread: hackers hack into USAtoday.com

hackers hack into USAtoday.com

hackers hack into USAtoday.com the intruder struck on thursday @ 10:59 the intruder was changing headlines into prankish headlines but the home page quikly fixed the problem.
    FreeBSD, the best OS out there.......not to mention the most stable also.......

heh, that would have been funny if they got it to print that on all the newspapers that were sent out nation wide.
    I did not come here to tell you how it is going to end, I came here to tell you how it was going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, then I\'m going to tell these people what you don\'t want them to hear.

You know, I used to think some of the things hackers did was funny. Then I got a job that required me to clean up after the handy work of hackers. For some reason it just stopped being funny.

Thumbs down hmm

Stories about crackers messing around with big name web site is not that much of a headliner now a days.... I think its because it has happened so many times to pages like CNN, ABC, NBC and so on.... Web site only report this stuff now for publicity...

You know, I used to think some of the things hackers did was funny. Then I got a job that required me to clean up after the handy work of hackers. For some reason it just stopped being funny.
    You're right, that would make it un-funny in a hurry. Hackers/Crackers got themselves a high profile when all the DOS attacks happened. Now anything that Crackers are responsible for gets looked at as "just another annoying attack", but if they publicize it right then their site gets a little extra traffic.
    I did not come here to tell you how it is going to end, I came here to tell you how it was going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, then I\'m going to tell these people what you don\'t want them to hear.

Was that person who hacked into usa today's web site by any chance from Antionline?
    I know what fizzie is talking about, it seems to be a joke for some but others may not like it. Specially those who have either been tricked into believing those fake stories or those who have to clean up thier mess.
    Those of you who want to read the full story can go to msn's tech page:
    http://msn.com.com/2100-1106-943521.html
    With great power comes great responsibility.