Thread: best shell account?

Question best shell account?

hello pals...

any know about any free shells ?
    which is the best one.thanx in advance.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...+shell+account

Well, part of your question could have been solved without posting here, see above link. The other part is a better question. I cant answer it however, as I have my own "shell" with which I can do anything I want.

it really depends on what os you are using to do what ichnisan said give google a visit and type what os u are lookimn for the shell for
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

Free Shell Account

You can get a free shell account from sdf.lonestar.org

The free account is kind of crippled, (no telnet, etc.) but it works fine for pine, lynx, and just generally getting used to a Unix environment.

You can pay a one-time fee and get a full featured account too.
    Linux - Because a PC is a terrible thing to waste.
    Hash Bang Slash Bin Slash Bash - I\'m a Bourne Again Believer.

The best shell that you can get is your own,this way you dont have to worry about some hollier than admin telling you what you can and cannot have on your shell. i.e. saint,nmap ,hping or any other tool that some admin might consider a "hacking tool".
    sometimes they cancel your account for having such tools .to avoid all the possible bullshit just install some linux and you can build your own shell to your likeing.

Criminal.

I too think that sdf.lonestar.org is a good option though it is very trimmed down

Originally posted here by Crimina1
    The best shell that you can get is your own,this way you dont have to worry about some hollier than admin telling you what you can and cannot have on your shell. i.e. saint,nmap ,hping or any other tool that some admin might consider a "hacking tool".
    sometimes they cancel your account for having such tools .to avoid all the possible bullshit just install some linux and you can build your own shell to your likeing.

Criminal.
    I think that the best shell account you can have is your buddys that way your using his bandwidth.
    Alternate realities celebrate reality. If you cant handle the reality your in, then you wont be able to handle the one your attempting to escape to.

just check this site

http://www.mtv411.com/FREE-=-SHELL.&.DNS/

You can choose from there according to your needs.
    Attitude is a small thing that makes a BIG difference.