Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: drugs

Joey, I don't think that most of the younger people in here(myself included, im 14) are going to be more likely to start up a bad habit by hearing these peoples stories, I think if we are going to be influenced one way or another theses stories would probably help those who are tempted realize it's a bad decision and keep clean.

Althoug I don't want to I have to agree with you khakisrule, most people do try and make up for things they've done and aren't so proud of, especially here where there are few people that are dumb enough to be mean to them for it.
    I did not come here to tell you how it is going to end, I came here to tell you how it was going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, then I\'m going to tell these people what you don\'t want them to hear.

I am a bit confused here.

Hey 5150, I am very sorry you had to go through the drug life. My take is don't try it, if you don't want to get stuck on it.

On another note, I am a bit concerned as to the way some people take constructive criticism.

Palemoon, the criticism you got from Conf1rm3d_K1ll was constructive. To tell you the truth, I myself have no idea what you are saying at times. I have not been here for long and I have been having problems understanding what you are saying. I am educated under the American system and you make "american english" (your so call english) look extremely bad and that's not good. I just think at times, we as individuals need to learn to take criticism and better ourselves.

I don't think this site was created to see whose better but to generate knowledge about things we are not so knowledgeable about.

I am not trying to offend anyone and if I do I am sorry, but i just think we should all look at the big picture. Are we posting so that some can understand or do we want all to understand?

Just my take on things...

Peace, love and Guidance...
    - The mind is too beautiful to waste...
    Cutty

Well here I am again Mr. Confusion. In short in youth and any youth makes mistakes (ponders if this is clear). One makes a mistake and then turns to peers to say oops messed up (is this confusing?) In age there are drugs also most times they are not real fun, thin the blood, one pill to undo the reactions of another until you end up with a damn tray labeled S M T W T F S and your primary Dr. of 20 years sends you off to a specialest. And you wake up each day and nothing in the body you have had your entire life is the same, but hey they say your getting better. Perhaps in my age now I pay for the mistakes of my youth, but at least I made mistakes and sometimes though rare someone believed in me. I speak in concepts I am sorry for this concepts have no instant answer. But I do have one thing compassion and wishing to support someone especally if thay stand in the open and say I was wrong. Why is that concept I had of the Elder/Mentor Thread cause I can and want to OOps did it again huh? LOL
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

During a review of the hospital facilities, the Director and Doctor walking down the ward notice a man jerking off. The Director asks the Doctor, you wanna explain that.... The Doctor then explains that the patient has a rare disease where sperm fills in his testicals and that he needs to ejaculate once an hour to releave the pressure or he can die. Well, the Director says, that sounds logical. As the Director and Doctor continue down the ward, they happen by a nurse giving a patient head.... The Director turns to the Doctor, "How you gonna explain that", the Doctor calmly turns to the Director and says."Same disease, better health care plan".

drugs CAN help people..theyve helped me. if used in avery conservitive way, and dont abuse them, then can be very very theriputic. jsut be strong enough not to let them rule your life and your ok.... the only drugs i say are usefull for theriputic value are MDMA, LSD IN MODERATION, marijuana, and Pslylociben mushrooms. They can cause very philsophical and inspiring moments. i do agree that ndrugs can harm people though. if used incorrectally they can definetally harm people.
    --------------------------
    http://www.arg-irc.com

I was busy typing a nice long story, a mini-autobiography, but just as I was about to click "Submit Reply", the most of Cape Town's power went off. Sooo, here's the concise version:

One thing I don't like about people, is their tendancy for judgement and narrow-mindedness. In the spirit of this thread, I'm talking about people's conception of drugs and drug-use in general. Throughout my whole life I was told that drugs were bad, bad, bad. My parents, my school teachers, many of my friends and motivational ex-junkies. Surprisingly to myself, I listened to and learnt more from the ex-junkies that the others. They after all had been through the whole drug experience and knew what it was about. But there was one problem: They were ex-junkies. All of them got into trouble with Herion.

My drug career started a couple years ago. The night of my first pill (no, marijuana is not a drug, in my eyes) was something incredible. A short time after forcing the bitterness down, and a while on the dance floor, the music started taking a hold of me. I can't really describe what happened afterwards. For the following few hours I was in total euphoria. I felt the music tickling my skin, taking total control of my body. I only stopped dancing to drink water. For those few hours, I was a child once again, with not a care in the world. My world consisted of a couple hundred people all in the same trance as I. It was perfect.

This is somewhat the same sort of experience most people go through the first time they take ecstacy. People say that the first time is always the best. I totaly agree with them. But, for some strange reason, there are others that continualy try and reach this high. 20-40 pills a weekend plus a couple grams of coke, just to reach the same euphoria as the first time. In a way, these are the people that gave drug taking a bad name. They are the abusers. I have a small group of friends that take on infrequent occasion. In this way, we give our bodies the break they need to recover. Like the old saying says: "Absense makes the heart grow fonder". This is true. We average using once every six months or so. We know ourselves and our limits. We know how much our bodies can handle and when we need to stop.

If you are going to become a drug user, please become a responsible one. If you are goign to experiment, do it. But do it so you know, and never have to do it again. Educate yourself. find out as much as you can about whatever you are going to take. During this proccess of education, you can have second thoughts.

If you must: Use drugs, don't abuse drugs.

P.S. Under no circumstance should you take: heroin, mandrax and opium. You will regret it.

Try being on it for three years. Than we'll talk about it.

my first time was late 1999.

2002-1999=3 hmmmm

I have very liberal views on drug use and would agree that speed is bad news for almost everyone.... Hope you're able to work your prob's out 5150.

Educate, rehabilitate; don't incarcerate...

Drug abuse is bad, recreational use is not bad. But I don´t realy know anyone who has managed to keep it at a complete recreational level.
    On the other hand I live in Sweden.. Somehow we have a tendency to overdo certain things. We can´t even controll alcohol.
    Dear Santa, I liked the mp3 player I got but next christmas I want a SA-7 surface to air missile