Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: drugs

Banned

drugs

Three words: DONT DO THEM

I know recently i've been acting like an idiot the past couple threads http://www.antionline.com/showthread...824#post551824 (there was another one but JP deleted it) mainly because of speed. speed will mess you up big time. if you want to think all of your friends hate you, the government is after you, your parents are trying to get rid of you, go ahead and try it for about 2 weeks. not to mention that you wont sleep or eat the whole time.

consider this an apoplogy for making this site unproffesional and for making useless posts and threads for that period of time. i am sorry

Wow...2 weeks of substance abuse. You must be an expert...

Do a quick search for the effects of long term alcohol abuse and you'll see which drug is the real killer...

Excuse me number one in any abuse of any drug including drink is the forst step in understanding something is wrong. Not a question of being an expert is is knowing your vice is not doing any good and changing that behavior. So tell you what Conf1rm3d_Kill aim your balance of negs to me. Then grow up and understand a public statement of a problem is a path of growth and changing, and excuse me I was adressing a Yank in this post You are not one!
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

you've admited you haf a problem thats the first step

Originally posted here by Palemoon
    So tell you what Conf1rm3d_Kill aim your balance of negs to me. Then grow up and understand a public statement of a problem is a path of growth and changing, and excuse me I was adressing a Yank in this post You are not one!

As usual, I don't understand a word of what you've said. Punctuation, my friend, punctuation.

Perhaps I was a little harsh. I hate it when people blame "drugs" instead of taking responsibility for their own actions...and I haven't neg'ed anyone in this thread, although you came very close with your gibberish...

Old Fart
    Like H.T. said, you've made the first step....this may or may not have been the proper venue to make this admission but at least you're trying to get on the right path.
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

That's cause I don't speak the Queens English I speak american english and know it's culture well. As simple as I can explain it is culture 5150 did not blame their actions on drugs they simply said I messed up and know my mistake. Am glad my ways and wording confuse you cause I learn more about you then you me. Did I forget a comma? what a period? oops no cap there. Americans understand me you do not is not my problem is an American site after all. Go on now confirm your kill It is an issue of culture share a meal in many cultures as I have. I respect all people but ask American questions..lame as they can be at times and usually I hear laughter.
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

LOL....You don't make any sense....I don't even know if I've offended you? I apologise if I have, but perhaps you should keep your accusations of dishing out negs to yourself. Also, I'm sure "American english" as you put it, has proper punctuation too.

Here's a link you might want to check out..Thanks for the laugh!

Palemoon does have an odd way of phrasing things. I hope this doesn’t turn into one of those America vs. the world threads. The fact is some people are just better writers than others. Me being at the lower end of the spectrum.
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.

drugs are bad mkay