Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AntiOnline Over 100,000 Members Strong!

Banned

AntiOnline Over 100,000 Members Strong!

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone for making AntiOnline

!!!!!!!THE LARGEST INFORMATION SECURITY COMMUNITY IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!

Ok, ok, not only are we the LARGEST INFORMATION SECURITY COMMUNITY IN THE WORLD, but we're also the longest running security website in the world (we've been around since 1993). Ok, ok, ok, ok, not only are we the LARGEST AND LONGEST RUNNING SECURITY COMMUNITY IN THE WORLD, but we're also the most visited security website not run by a major product vendor!

Three w00ts for the AntiOnline community, and all of its incredible members!

Edit:

Oh, I almost forgot. Let's not forget that our site has only accepted registrations for LESS THAN A YEAR! In fact, since we've started to allow registrations, we've been averaging 10,000 new registrations per month!

Banned
    Im glad to be a part of this community

JP AWESOME JOB!!!!!!!!!! w00t x 1000000000 for JP all! Congrats!
    [gloworange]Die, or surrender, either way won\'t work.[/gloworange]
    [shadow]HuntX7[/shadow]

Total Members: 100043 VERY NICE!!!
    I did not come here to tell you how it is going to end, I came here to tell you how it was going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, then I\'m going to tell these people what you don\'t want them to hear.

That is really cool. You should be proud JP. You have founded a very special community, and I am willing to bet that many people own you thanks.

Old Fart
    You already know how I feel about AO from a post yesterday (thanks), but kudos to you all the same. I just got finished installing a specially configured PCI card that can convert digital information into a polymorphic electrical fluid that it is held in a custom designed bottle that allows me 'IV' access....yep, I'm main-lining my way to AO addict status. USB 2.0 version coming soon!
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

Banned
    w00t! w00t! w00t!

Congrats JP and everyone, been following your work JP since 1993 Great Job!
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

Yup, this is great for everybody here. AO grows, and the amount of knowledge within this community grows too, and everyone benefits from that. Congrats AO, everybody should be proud of this.
    Let's not forget that our site has only accepted registrations for LESS THAN A YEAR!
    I didn't know that. So before, then, everybody had a guest nick?

Thanks, JP. With all the people that hate you, this has proven there are people with like minds and like goals for the good of the security world.

I remember the Keebler Elves with the defacements with the *****s with JP's name right there...

http://www.attrition.org/mirror/attr...samsystem.com/

I do not see the Keebler Elves, but I still see JP.

Good job, and I am really glad to be here. I have a question... will you get "Eye On The Underground" back?