Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ~*~*IRC Downtime?*~*~

Question ~*~*IRC Downtime?*~*~

Anyone know how long the IRC channel has been offline? Or is it just me having problems connecting?
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

I haven't been able to get it either. Don't know how long it's been down. Just started trying a few minutes ago. Pretty certain it's not just your connection cause I've tried a few different shells and same thing from each as well as from the java based client.

Regards.
    \"I believe that you can reach the point where there is no longer any difference between developing the habit of pretending to believe and developing the habit of believing.\"

Old Fart
    Yep...what chefer said...
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

same here...getting connection refused
    --------------------------
    http://www.arg-irc.com

30 mins really? For me its been much more, like 50, maybe my computer is screwed up. Ah well, 50 mins isn't that bad, better get fixing this thing.

The Iceman Cometh
    Where's the IRC hosted? I don't know if it's related at all, but I noticed Jan's image wasn't showing up in her signature (which is hosted on cyberarmy) and it looks like their entire system (including IRC channels) is down as well...

AJ

edit: Khakisrule, you also gotta look at the time at which Jan posted her comment you you posting yours. You posted 10 minutes after her, so say you're both off by 5 minutes (she meant 35 (5 more min.) and you meant 45 (5 less mein.))... the difference in post times would call for the 10 minute discrepency. I didn't mean any offense by this, just an observation (can you tell I'm bored?!?! lol)

/me joins alexzel
    --------------------------
    http://www.arg-irc.com

Computer Forensics
    its down.....and if jp isn't at work....it'll be down all night.

avdven, its hosted right inside ao.
    Antionline in a nutshell
    \"You\'re putting the fate of the world in the hands of a bunch of idiots I wouldn\'t trust with a potato gun\"

Trust your Technolust