Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is.... The [FB-Army] Clan

Banned

What is.... The [FB-Army] Clan

Okay, We have been receiving some major heat since we have joined your organization. Each one of us have received similair comments. I would like to take this chance to explain what the [FB-Army] is. FB - Football (We are all ex High School Football Players that have enlisted in the US Army, and have a fondness for computer gaming. I do not see why we receive this comments in forums, where it has nothing to do with the question I.E. mine...

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=233112

Should we not be here? We pretty much get the idea we are not wanted...

I have exactly no problem with you all. As long as you're not doing anything malicious, all should be good. It's just sometimes the word "clan" is associated with hacking or cracking groups, and people are a bit weary, I suppose. You can look at your AP page, though, and see that you've gotten nothing bad from me. Cheers.

Banned
    No, just a bunch of guys that like to break away from our stressfull projects, crack open a nice cold beer, and game... We came on here to learn more about PC's ans Security so we can launch an ON-BASE gaming areana...

Is it alright if we launch a thread about or mission, what we expect to accomplish and up date the specific information on a daily basis? - Mission: On-Base gaming areana where every DORM PC is connected to my deiticated server for gaming.. lots of odds and ends I don't know much about.. FB Masta would be the one running it..

Banned
    I received that same exact message on my Roll-Call.

Old Fart
    I'd post it in the general chit-chat forum and make sure the purpose of the thread is clear in the first post.
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

Banned
    Well....

Originally posted here by JCHostingAdmin
    Okay, before we continue, ---->wtf is the FB-Army?<---- What kinda clan is this so I know what your purpose is and whatnot because by the sound of things, calling yourself a "clan" isn't going to ge good responses on a security board.
    does that message look familiar... guys were not wanted.... Thanx for having us all.. I thought this would be a place to learn.. Kicking out people enlisted in the military... nice way to gain a widespread amount of information...

[FB-Army] Dirk, I do not see any problem with you guys, but if you wanna go, ok. I like gaming and drinking beer just like you guys. Heh, it owuld have been kinda cool to have a gaming crew around.

Maybe instead of posting a thread on here you should just make a simple website, some people might get mad at you for "wasting thread space" if you started one *just* to keep us updated on your project/mission. If you don't have the time pm me and I'll see what I can do. I think making your own dedicated gaming server is a great idea, could maybe even pick up a little extra cash
    I did not come here to tell you how it is going to end, I came here to tell you how it was going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, then I\'m going to tell these people what you don\'t want them to hear.

They took a beating just signing up on AntiOnline, I would like to see them stick around, I was the one that directed them to the site when we meet on an EA Sports Forum, and about to play a football game. I just can't believe their experience with AO in 24 hours.. I understand you have a sour taste in your mouths and I can't say it gets better. Hope you all decide to come back...

Welcome to AO

Hey doods,

This is how things happen at AO...ask and you shall recieve, negative or positive its all up to you.

Also try to keep the complaints about antipoints to yourselves, that is the quickest way to get banned. I know because I learned the hard way....

Read all of the FAQs over and over....just my advice.
    I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?