Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Teen-proof cigarette machines in the works

Kwiep
    Ciggarettes not only come out of machines. I knew people when I was 16 who just stole the cigaretts from a rack just next to the kassa out of the super market. No problem. And when the supermarket was closed they'd smoke banana's (some part of the shell)...believe it or not.
    Double Dutch

Why don't they just send the helicopter gunships in over
    the tobacco farms and rake the farmer with automatic weapons fire?

If they outlaw tobacco, people could just switch to reefer. It's
    probably healthier anyway.
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

Old Fart
    LOL....good post rcgreen. I'm right next door to you in Ky, where 'reefer' is probably our #1 cash crop anyway....be nice to see all those tax dollars (pardon the pun) 'rolling' in. BTW...those helicopter gunships (I'm sure you already know this) are 'BlackHawks', and they are considering making them the state bird here in Ky.
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

This is my ninth day without a smoke. I hope I'm over the worst of it. F@#king nicotine. The bastard drug straight from the fiery depths of hell!

Don't smoke kiddies. It's a filthy habit, it's expensive, it kills you and most importantly, you're making some fat CEO of a tobacco company rich off your misery! Not to mention, there's heaps of better drugs out there!

Originally posted here by hellbringer87
    why don't they just make a law to prevent teens from smoking? after all there are drinking laws.
    Here they have made laws against under 18 smoking. It doesn't matter kids can get smokes, booze and drugs regardless of the laws to prevent it.

Originally posted here by Conf1rm3d_K1ll
    This is my ninth day without a smoke. I hope I'm over the worst of it. F@#king nicotine. The bastard drug straight from the fiery depths of hell!
    Congrats I'm never guna smoke, I'm allergic to 'em anyhow (that's a good thing...)
    Search First Ask Second. www.google.com

/me mutters something about Conf1rm3d_K1ll being weak...
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

you know it's not that hard to encode a(ny) card on the correct track with a # (such as 18)... or to re-encode your own licence...
    Ron Paul: Hope for America
    http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Originally posted by Conf1rm3d_K1ll
    I've been an ex-smoker for over a month now (phew!)
    18 years solid smoking, mostly 20+ per day.

the 1st week I wore nicotine patch's (replacement therapy) and the second week I got sick of the residue from the patch's (they left glue all over me) so I went cold turkey. A month later and I haven't had a single ciggie, you can quit 2.. just take it 1 day at a time.
    Nicotine leaves the body after 48hours, it's not the nicotine thats the killer, it's the habit of smoking that the hard thing to break.

Good Luck!

jcdux
    A happy ex-smoker
    [glowpurple]manually editing your config files can break them. If this happens, you get to keep both pieces. [/glowpurple]

i have been smoking since I was 2 years old.