• Avg AntiVirus

10 23.81%
  • OTHER

7 16.67%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thought You Should Know

Banned

Thought You Should Know

In efforts from keeping myself from getting banned, I will leave this individuals name secret. I have recently been approached by two users with multiple light & dark green dots. These two individuals offered me 100 / 150 AP's for $5. up to $20. I have also been sent this and said if I said anything I will be banned...

Take 'em down. For god's sakes, their peddling AP's. How f#cked up can you get? Let them ban you, just create a new account and come back on. It'd be worth it to have them taken down for trying to pull this sh!t.
    Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn\'t die in vain. He died in Washington D.C.

It's a gas!
    I agree grass them in, after all, if they have all these greenies then they've got more to lose than you by getting banned!

r3b00+

That is totally f@#ked up, I totally agree you should bring them down and if they ban you just make a knew account it isn't that hard. But hey you do what you think is right ok.

Banned
    Masta, You sure have a following of newbies, but I would keep my mouth sealed shut unless you received a personal letter from JP or had a huge backing by the veterans of the community. You know how politics work, just remember everything you seen on the base that really irks you, the same stuff happens here and everywhere else every day.

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Send an email message to JP about it.. That way, he can varify that they said something to you, and he will take care of the problem.....

OK now as far as your image goes. YOU ARE FULL OF ****.

You didn't even post in that thread. You copied that from assignments that you made. You just showed everyone that you made multiple negative assinments with the statement, balance is key.....

Now I highly doubt your first statement. Either you are hoping people will pm you and you have a second account with multiple green dots and want to get paid for it, or you are going to try and like about someone who has done nothing wrong. If you are not lying, then tell JP. NO MEMBER SHOULD REACT TO WHATEVER HE SAYS. DO not listed to him. JP will take care of it, IF HE IS NOT LYING.......

\"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

I agree with Army and Soleman. Talking about it openly will only make things worse for you. The best thing you can do is tell JP about the alleged abuse and maybe you can get some satisfaction.

I am sorry this is happening to you.

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    If you are trying to claim that that was emailed to you, it was not by a person with a lot of green dots.. None of the people that were assigned points lost very many. At most, the person that made the assignment had 1 or 2 dots......

The only thing I don't know.... It wasn't you that made the assignments. Your "user tends to assign" bar is still in the middle.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Masta, the one huge flaw in your post is that if that were indeed sent to you as you claim, number one, nobody who is in the 'upper echelons' of the community would be doing that, because that many Negative APs would have made the thread suicide. Secondly, these people deserved to be named, if they do indeed exist, so the rest of us can neg them off AO.

BTW, we'll know if you're lying by who you name.
    Chris Shepherd
    The Nelson-Shepherd cutoff: The point at which you realise someone is an idiot while trying to help them.
    \"Well as far as the spelling, I speak fluently both your native languages. Do you even can try spell mine ?\" -- Failed Insult
    Is your whole family retarded, or did they just catch it from you?

Banned
    For some reason I think you're lying about some of that, I got some negs with the same message "balance is key" Show us the messages and then talk to JP if you're not BSing.

Oddly it was even for the same post!