Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: this could get taken the wrong way

Banned

this could get taken the wrong way

what i suggest is when you assin antipoints then goto your antipoint center the name of who you gave them to is in their
    reason being cause i gave some posatives to someone went to check who it was cause the reason wasnt very descriptive but the thread had been deleted ohh woah is me i shall never know etc etc eating me up in side etc etc
    just an idea
    rioter

T3h Ch3F

Heyas

Rioter: No offence intended, yet I suggest you organize your thoughts a bit before posting. I have read your post several times and I am still extremely confused as to the exact subject.

P:

Olas

Edit for SIC of Several. LOL

Galdron fell asleep frequently in the 5th Grade.

yo.. i have to agree with Galdron..

no direct offense but.... mate.. how many beers you had tonite ?

Oh for goodness sake. He said that when you assign AP's there should be a place that gives the name of the person that you assigned them to, because when you go back and the thread has been deleted then you can't figure out who you gave them to.

Deb

edit: you just have to get used to the way rioter writes...all his posts read like this!
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

T3h Ch3F

Deb

Kudos to you Deb for the Translation! God bless the good sense of a Woman. We as men would all be lost without it!

P:

But I still feel the point could be better explained.

Olas

My wife is standing over me cheering my good sense of respecting Deb LOL>

yeah Deb, I hear you.. I know his style... it was just a bit of a jab at our "down under" buddy..

Rioter.. I'll say it once again... you english speek goodly....
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

I am also extremely confused. Are you trying to say that the name of the person in the AP center should be kept, even though their thread was deleted?

Or are you saying that the description of the AP center is upto the names of the users? ...what the...??

Greg
    \"Do you know what people are most afraid of?
    What they don\'t understand.
    When we don\'t understand, we turn to our assumptions.\"
    -- William Forrester

Kwiep
    I agree with you RiOtEr. I wanted to give some people greenies, but because my AP level just dropped below the number when they get worth anything they're grey. I still want to give those people the greenie they deserve, but I don't know who they are.

edit: because I can't fellow the post link to the post because the thread was deleted.
    Double Dutch

i'm sorry for taking this off topic again but I wanted to share a comment from one of
    our other aussie friends that I found in my AP center.

it aint easy living in the Southern Hemisphere, having to walking on your head and talk backwards all the time - even the water goes down the plughole the wrong way