Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Geek-core Tattoo

Banned
    I'm afraid of tattoes doent they hurt. =/

Plus my mommy would get mad at me.

tats

As a fellow geek who has artwork, be careful. It is REALLY addictive and expensive.

I have 2 tattoo's now. One is tribal on my shoulders, the other is kanji. I happen to really like japanese lettering, so it worked out really nice. I'm thinking of writing a small saying in japanese around my arm.

I am interested in getting a tech related tatoo sometime down the road. Anyone know any sites with tech-related designs? I searched Google and Yahoo and neither provided anything useful. Maybe I'll have to design one myself.

As long as you get something that means something to you, and its original, you're cool. I got on when I was 16. Big ugly skull, with big nasty sword going through it. Looked really cool when I was sixteen!! Honest!
    On a side note, 2 years later I was at a friend's and noticed the exact same tatoo on some guys leg! (he got his after me so I feel better)
    So not only is my tatoo meaningless, and ugly....its not even original!
    haha

Good luck with the tatoo!

You could try a part of an electronical circuit somewhere on your body.
    Or a source code like the DeCSS code (I don't know if it is possible in USA!).
    Or a smiley like :-0, :-), ;-)...
    Or an ASCII image.
    Or a Windows blue screen error message, lol, not this one.

It's all my ideas.
    Life is boring. Play NetHack... --more--

Banned
    I like the penguin!!!! but get a good penguin!!

Mine's a circle with runes inside, the runes being the initials of my wife and I. Despite the discomfort, I will be getting more *hooked!*. The next one will probably be either a BIOS chip or a CPU "embedded" into my skin. Whatever you choose, choose well, and enjoy!

zaddikim
    You can lead a yak to water, but you can\'t teach an old dog
    to make a silk purse out of a pig in a poke
    -Berke Breathed/ Opus The Penguin

You better have a haircut w/c is "skin head", and put a Tatoo on your head in an African Snake style, colored red with a dush colored white.
    It make's a lot of attention men......

Just have placed on your butt a logo that says best viewed with what ever browser or or OS you like, mine says Best Viewed With Netscape 3.0 or above..well on my butt don't have to look at it now do I? LOL
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

Once again being the TOOL fan that i am... i tell you about their artwork... go to www.happypencil.com
    [pong][gloworange]Tool Rules[/gloworange][/pong]