Thread: COMPtia A+ Certification Tutorials

Thumbs up COMPtia A+ Certification Tutorials

I remember reading in the past week or two about someone looking for
    A+ Certification information.. and I'll be darned.. I can't seem to find that thread.

but, for whoever it was.. I found a place that might help out.

http://www.thecomputernews.com/Tutor...al/index.shtml

Sumdumguy,
    I was just wondering if you can maybe help me. I see that you are talking about A+.Is this A+ or Comptia A+. Is there a difference between the two.The reason why i am asking is that my son is doing the course at school called A+, which is dealing with networking and knowing the insides of computers{components,what everything means on the motherboards etc..}I would like to know what direction i should point him into next since this is his future, and he is very interested in programming.

Sorry for being a pain.
    regards
    v/man.
    Practise what you preach.

well vanman.. you aren't being a pain.

but honestly.. I can't give you suggestions for directions on where to point him.
    I got my engineering degree many moons ago at a university.. and am somewhat
    "out of the loop" these days. many others here have recently been (or going) thru
    certs of various sorts.. maybe they can offer you/him some direction.

that link above IS for the Comptia A+ (and i hear it's one of the best) and they'll
    cover a variety of subjects.. now if you look at the bottom of this thread, you'll see
    a similar threads link area.. and one thread listed.. but if you click on that one thread,
    you'll find other similar threads posted here (in that similar thread section) with good info in them..

hope that helps,
    SDG

Thanks SDG, and Remote_Access_I will definitely have a look at the link above mentioned.

Best wishes
    v/man
    Practise what you preach.