Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's been Happening at Antionline ?

What's been Happening at Antionline ?

I haven't been around lately. Whats the scoop on the current dealeo here at AO.
    I see I have missed some things so I have a couple of questions for the ole timers. What happened to freeon? I happened to read an old post and his contribution said"member has been banned" He was a pain in the keaster sometimes but I'm surprised he's banned. Does any body have the specifics?(brief with pith). Also whats up with the "I helped bail JPm out" banners. What did JP do this time? I have only heard from one of the ole boys. He said things are in a downward swing right now. Is this the general scoop or have some good things happened?
    I got an invite to the "Wargames" (I just now read it) What was the result? Any way if you don't wanna bump up the thread by replying just ...pm me.................antihaxor

heh, from what I know, FreeOn was banned for problems he caused in IRC involving JP and Brad. He has been banned for sometime now. Second, JP had a fundraiser where you had to "bail him out" with money and the money would actually go to a program to study some disease. (I forgot what disease) It was a fundraiser that we had is what I should have said. As for the wargames, I do not remember an update to that. It hasn't happened and not much news on that has come out. Hope I helped. --Jason Copeland.

P.S: Things, in my opinion, are going at an upward spiral. We're over 100,000 members strong! w00t w00t!

From what I've read, I gathered that FreeOn was banned cos he gave out bogus negative AP all the time, but I only read that once somewhere, so don't quote me on it.

The members just keep coming don't they? Over like 200 new members everyday or something...damn amazing. To me, however, the quality is a bit down from the days when you use to post antihaxor, but nonetheless, still a very decent site with many helpful users willing to help.

Greg
    \"Do you know what people are most afraid of?
    What they don\'t understand.
    When we don\'t understand, we turn to our assumptions.\"
    -- William Forrester

FreeOn caused some problems between JP and brad which is NONE of our busniess

ac1d left just recently and will not be returning

the site quality has been dieing more and more everday

Antipoints have gone even further out of hand and now have the say in if a thread is kept open or closed and small groups are using this to their advantage to take over threads they dont like

The ignore function now keep people from being able to post to ur threads

We must seek "balance" for our APs to count as much as they should

Site now auto bans when u hit a certine amount of negative points

The site is basicly its own moderator and the mods we use to have dont seem to have as much power as they use 2 without getting in trouble for "abuseing"

Ennis is still gone (?)

other then that u havent missed much!!
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

Senior since the 3 dot era
    Hi AntiHaxor,

FreeOn is indeed banned cause of troubles he made... he returned as Bonfire but got banned again I think... Ennis is gone like NetSyn said. There are many threads about AO site itself, people complaining about ap's and other stuff. However... nice to see you and welcome back

Well...no matter what has happened it's good to know that some of the old bunch is still around......Netsyn you haven't done too bad for yourself (antipoint wise)
    I think I'll go back and read your past posts....they MUST have been interesting to say the least. And Ennis is gone you say? Without an explaination? Sounds a bit like my story. I will say this for explainations of this nature..they usually come after the issue is dead.I have a good one myself which wasn't possible to share before now. Ennis will undoubtably return ....sometime. He simply has too many friends here. As for my story ....well I'll be posting that in the AO addicts forum. Laterz to all .....and a kiss to you vic.

ac1d will of course be missed being #6 on top 10 list for APs and #2 on thread staterand last but not least #4 on poster and will probly be seen on the most recent ban list soon for leaving

i had a phase recently where i left for a while due to life complications but i found myself once again returning to the gang and never giving up on AO
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

Hold the Press!!!!! Some one just whispered that victorkaum revealed the he's MALE!~! Is that true?!?.....(thats what I get for not comin 'round)..say it isn't so vic....I mean I still have your first picture saved!

Banned
    ennis will be back he just has to finish school first
    rioter

Banned
    Greetings:

Well, antihaxor, since you were gone, I've added dozens, if not hundreds, of uber new features and additions, providing nearly countless new opportunities for people to bitch and moan =)