Thread: Leaving AO....

Banned

Leaving AO....

Ive been thinking about this for a while now, but now im sure.... Ive been at AO for about a year now everyones been great but I gotta go actually browse some other sites on the 'net other than AntiOnline.... I guess what im trying to say is im leaving AO and not coming back.... You guys can say 'They alwats come back', but im gonna be the exception =( I feel im not as much help to AO as when I first came here... Ever since the AntiPoint system was introduced it went down from there...

Bye...

If a moderator would be kind enough to ban me, That would be great.... No going back now

Noooo...Acid!!!! Mate, you've been vital to this site. You will be missed. I, however, agree with you 100%. Ever since the AP system was introduced, the quality of the posts made on this site have decreased dramatically. I mean you would be hard pressed finding a post that really was a good read. Only about a few months ago, good posts were popping up everywhere.

It use to be real easy to post something and talk to the people, but now, you don't know what do write and what to reply to, cos people just give ya negs for nothing, just to 'balance out' their distribution.

I still check in everynow and then to see what's happening, but it's not a daily ritual as it once use to be. Some people are just very strict about what is posted. You get negative feedback when you post problems you have with your PC sometimes I have noticed, it really is a problem when you see this happening.

Anyways buddy, I'll chat to ya sometime when I'm on AIM or something, maybe you should keep checking back here everynow and then, there might still be something to salvage from the wreckage...or so to speak.

Have a good one mate,
    Greg
    \"Do you know what people are most afraid of?
    What they don\'t understand.
    When we don\'t understand, we turn to our assumptions.\"
    -- William Forrester

Banned
    Greetings:

What have I said time and time again about this lame type of posts? Cripe.