Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is antionliner?

Banned

What is antionliner?

The stereotypical Antionliner (not incuding few people i know have lives)

Antionline is a site where dorks that probably were picked on in high school, were virgins untill they were married, have never felt good about themselves, and are fat and balding.

They feel that not being seen or heard in person but rather just communicating with texts eliminates the fear that someone wont like them, so for once in their life, feel good about themselves because they have a bunch of green dots next to there avatar.

They feel they actually for once have a good reputation which builds there confidence.

They try their hardest to kiss ass to gain this good rap and in turn make them weak minded people

Here is my site suggestion, every one get a life you gang of dorks

::Prepare to Be Banned::

I am niether a geek or a dork. I have a very fun life outside of computers. I am for any medium that promotes contructive information sharing.
    Work... Some days it's just not worth chewing through the restraints...

Uhm... ooohkay, and your point is? Isn't your posturing here eerily akin to what you're denouncing? I disagree, and I think it is rather shortsighted of you to make broad sweeping judgements about such a large group.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Terr > im not sure about this whole thread, it seems kind of out of character, I wonder if perhaps someone was messing around with 5150's account?
    You're not your post count, You're not your avatar or sig, You're not how fast your internet connection is, You are not your processor, hard drive, or graphics card. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of AO
    09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

Banned
    You on drugs again?

Originally posted here by Syini666
    Terr > im not sure about this whole thread, it seems kind of out of character, I wonder if perhaps someone was messing around with 5150's account?
    I considered it, but figured it was hard to verify either way. And is your avatar nailbunny?
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Terr > yep, a friend had a few of the JTHM comics over one evening, I read them all in one sitting at got obsessed with nailbunny.
    You're not your post count, You're not your avatar or sig, You're not how fast your internet connection is, You are not your processor, hard drive, or graphics card. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of AO
    09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

Banned
    ok

what is an antionliner

most of us are males some females but some how negative ends up with them all .. dont ask we are more than often enough aprochable with help to not stupid questions ie "how to i hack hotmail" but if it is "i cant get linux to install" we usually will spend the time to help you till it is done

we have antipoints people have more than others ... so what those people help people dont post stupid threads and usually have posative things to say and we dont winge about when we get negs we all do but a few winge about each time

we may spend alot of time in front of the computer but should we be looked down upon look at billgates he spent to much time on the comptuer and he could by all of us and still have enough money left over for mexico althouh he is a dickhead cause of his buisness practices he does what he loves and so do we...

sure im and im sure many others were and still are picked on in high school for being a "nerd" but then most of us went on to earn more money and be generally more happy than them

and just one more thing if u think im weak minded i would be happy to take u on physically to prove that you are wrong and btw how are we all bald?
    rioter

Old Fart

Re: What is antionliner?

Originally posted here by 5150
    The stereotypical Antionliner (not incuding few people i know have lives)

Antionline is a site where dorks that probably were picked on in high school, were virgins untill they were married, have never felt good about themselves, and are fat and balding.

They feel that not being seen or heard in person but rather just communicating with texts eliminates the fear that someone wont like them, so for once in their life, feel good about themselves because they have a bunch of green dots next to there avatar.

They feel they actually for once have a good reputation which builds there confidence.

They try their hardest to kiss ass to gain this good rap and in turn make them weak minded people
    Someone clear this up for me, I'm confused....was that a rant or the beginning of 5150's autobiography??? He's been hanging here for a year, so he's about as stereotypical as any of us.
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...