Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: For The Conspiracy Theorist.

Originally posted here by Noia
    it will never bew implemented..
    Unless, the MPAA can use it to monitor and make sure you paid for any film you watched. In that case it would be passed in a bill, and everyone would be implanted.

Originally posted here by Noia
    If the implant was smal and subdermal, and more importantly, SCRABELED for any one other than un-authorised user's, say, the paretn's in conjunction with a governing body like the police could unlock it and pin-point the individual.....but people are way to paranoid (weather there is something to it or not is another question), it will never bew implemented..

- Noia
    Yes, and DVDs are encrypted to prevent copying/pirating... and 640k's all you'll ever need.

(and it's already being done)

Originally posted here by yesicu812
    Btw...I still did subscribe for word of the day, cause I don't care if they give away my private info cause everything but the email was fake lol.
    If it was all fake, how'd you receive the email? Through someone else's account? ;-)
    \"Windows has detected that a gnat has farted in the general vicinity. You must reboot for changes to take affect. Reboot now?\"

Originally posted here by draziw
    If it was all fake, how'd you receive the email?
    Originally posted here by yesicu812
    everything but the email was fake lol.
    ...... Just thought I'd help you guys clear this up......

Thumbs up

The amount of media attention has certainly made it an environment for offenders and abductors to get public notice. Prevention is always better than giving into fears, and certainly better than using implants to trace a victim--which says that abduction is inevitable. Fear should not be the precedence in tracking individuals in free nations like the United States. Prevention has to be increased by teaching children their vulnerabilities. It's a bit polly-anish but it would be better than giving into schemes or invasive detection methods. I'd like to see more positive and encouraging news, than to return to the fury that results from a terrorist guised as an abductor. Terrorists are treated more severely than child abductors. Why? Any kidnapper should be treated as an international terrorist. They should be hunted down, and made examples in the policies of our national leaders, just as consistently as seeking terrorists who use bombs. Terror to a family is not just a victim's problem, it affects our society! If there were efforts to promote legislation that subjects abductors to penalties given international terrorists, I'd support it!

their answer to this problem is implanting GPS chips or devices in/on all children. What is your opinion on the whole matter?
    I don't think that implanting chips and other devices will help anything. I know **** happens some times, but people just need to watch their kids a little better. The number of kidnapings wouldn't much of an effect on the media. If it be 10 or 1,000 kidnapings a year, they'd report it just cause it's news. Even if chips and other components were an option, I wouldn't ever allow them to be placed on my kid.

Originally posted here by Remote_Access_
    The number of kidnapings wouldn't much of an effect on the media. If it be 10 or 1,000 kidnapings a year, they'd report it just cause it's news.
    That is true, but we did not have an extremely high increase in kid-napings this year compared to years previous, and now it has been a hot topic in the media usually ending on the subject of a new way of protecting your children via GPS. They have mentioned watches, pagers, cellphones, Rings, Jewelry, and even pondered the fact of adding a GPS function to the veri-chip. So wht bring it as far as implanting the chip, when the watch would do fine.

I know your thinking.. If you knew there was a possibility the child was wearing a GPS, you would strip them of all items and ditch the items, but the watch is locked onto the wrist, and alerts authorities if tampered with. Don't you think that is enough protection. I wouldn't want some sicko cutting out a chunk of my childs flesh to avoid being tracked. You know the chip would be implanted in the arm, and some sick would cut the skin in that area to try to remove the chip. I wouldn't even risk that being a possibility. You have to think like the enemy. If you were to do something like this "GOD FORBID" how far would you go to cover your tracks and reduce the chance of being caught?

I personally think "implanting" a device in a child is not only wrong its abusive. If you want too use a GPS device why not put the device in a sneaker? A wristwatch would be too obvious and any abductor would just cut it off.

As for the abductors themselves I think prison is the too lenient. How about we hang them by the testicles until they fall off?Or maybe nail their pecker to an old stump and pour gasoline on it and hand them a rusty saw blade so they have a choice .... cut it off or burn baby burn!!

ok I'm gone
    When I die Iwant to become pure energy and surf the internet forever.