Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brain Washing America.

Brain Washing America.

Another one for all of us conspiracy theorist's....

I found this link whilst lurking around UseNet. Fact or fiction? Decide for yourself. /me leans more towards the side of fact....

The page is rather large and slow to load but well worth a read...

Thanks for that rather intersting read Conf1rm3d, Its going into my already bulging folder of conpsiracy links. I also have to agree with the fact rathan than fiction.
    You're not your post count, You're not your avatar or sig, You're not how fast your internet connection is, You are not your processor, hard drive, or graphics card. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of AO
    09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

Actually the term for this is PROPAGANDA, brainwashing is a from of forced changed through what ever means brute force, abuse, etc. Because News Media and reporters today are more after rating numbers and market share there is very little reporting in the true sense now days. Then again the media like even the WEB portals all think that they do the thinking for all people. Truth is what you find out for yourself, not some third person media spin on things.
    Peace Thanks for the link
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

Originally posted here by Palemoon
    Actually the term for this is PROPAGANDA,

Tou·ché

AntiOnline Senior Member
    Oh well. I think its a load of crap, and that it was written by a Bush-hater, but thats only my opinion.
    [shadow]uraloony, Founder of Loony Services[/shadow]
    Visit us at
    [gloworange]http://www.loonyservices.com/[/gloworange]

Old Fart
    Interesting and thought provoking....excellent post! It's a damned shame most of the described conditions are true.
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

Yeah good read Conf1rm3d, I've got mixed feelings about the subject...
    The real question is not whether peace can be obtained, but whether or not mankind is mature enough for it...

Actually, it seems pretty biased to me. I don't think President Bush or the American government walks on water, but this is not accurate. However, I hope we don't go to war with Iraq, mostly because I don't think Sadaam Hussein is worth another dead American. But then again, do we really want Sadaam Hussein armed with chemical, nuclear, and biological weapons? I don't think so. If we learned anything from 9/11, it's that some people don't care who they hurt, or how they go about it, as long as they're getting what they want. People who crash airliners into crowded office buildings won't hesitate to use nuclear weapons. And yes, I know Hussein is not part of Al-Queda, but he represents the same mentality. For the record, I am glad President Bush is in office, I think he's doing a good job.
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Romans 6:23, WEB)

It is not a question of either if I like Bush or not nor for many others, it is if I want to buy hook line and sinker an agenda when in fact I may not have all the true facts to either support or not support what is going on. Me I simply see media hype and media sound bytes and not any facts that I can on my own read about and say are real Uralooney. In short am old seen more BS then I ever wanted to give me facts and well under the current Bush admin facts are very hard to find now unless you buy the sound bytes, last time I bought those cost me 2/3 of my retirement
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

Originally posted here by Palemoon
    It is not a question of either if I like Bush or not nor for many others, it is if I want to buy hook line and sinker an agenda when in fact I may not have all the true facts to either support or not support what is going on. Me I simply see media hype and media sound bytes and not any facts that I can on my own read about and say are real Uralooney. In short am old seen more BS then I ever wanted to give me facts and well under the current Bush admin facts are very hard to find now unless you buy the sound bytes, last time I bought those cost me 2/3 of my retirement
    Yes you ought to be well informed. But do you really think Sadaam Hussein has the world's best interest at heart? And you can hardly accuse the American media of being pro-Bush.
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Romans 6:23, WEB)