Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: telephone directory

Smile telephone directory

Could someone please give me instructions how to obtain a person's name and address by feeding his telephone number into the internet telephone directory, while the directory works only the opposite way, meaning that you fill in someone's name and address and you get his phone number?Thanks a lot!
    Furthermore, how can I obtain classified information on a certain person by penetrating into the database of the Ministry of Interior?Again, thanks a lot!

The Iceman Cometh
    Umm... what you're asking is illegal. I recommend deleting this thread and going elsewhere before you're banned...

AJ

Re: telephone directory

Originally posted here by grytsjesigi
    Furthermore, how can I obtain classified information on a certain person by penetrating into the database of the Ministry of Interior?
    You are an *******. The one thing that I hate more than spam. Is people like you that want to pry into peoples personal lives and invade their privacy.

At least most spam is randomly targeted. This however is a direct invasion of one's privacy.
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

Could someone please give me instructions how to obtain a person's name and address by feeding his telephone number into the internet telephone directory, while the directory works only the opposite way, meaning that you fill in someone's name and address and you get his phone number?Thanks a lot!
    Furthermore, how can I obtain classified information on a certain person by penetrating into the database of the Ministry of Interior?
    These kinds of inquiries are not tolerated here, and like the others have said, delete the thread and ask it on a kiddie board somewhere. If you do happen to penetrate the the Ministry of the Interior database, please send us a post card of your new decorations in the cell.

./nods at avdven {p2p} and a liitlebitnumb in aggreement
    u three about sumed it up
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

Old Fart
    Actually folks...this (only the section concerning telephone numbers) is legal. It can be done by dialing directory assistance and giving the telephone number instead of the name. I've used it several times myself to help decipher my own notes (I'm bad for not putting the name beside the number when I write it down). The service can also be obtained from a link on AT&T's homepage, although I can't remember exactly where it is. I'm not posting anymore info than that, as some folks here evidently object to this thread. I will advise you to use google to find what you're looking for...thats how I found the online (actually, there are about 10 of them) service.

Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

Re: telephone directory

Originally posted here by grytsjesigi
    Furthermore, how can I obtain classified information on a certain person by penetrating into the database of the Ministry of Interior?Again, thanks a lot!
    Kiddie, GET THE HELL OUT :MAD:

The Iceman Cometh
    Listen P2P...you can neg me to hell and back if you want, but I *didn't* answer the question about obtaining CLASSIFIED INFORMATION.
    Look, I don't care who negged who or what your problem is, Allen, but if you have a problem with somone, take your own advice, and take it up with that person individually. There is absolutely no need to go around and bad mouth other members in public. Either do it via PMs or set up a conference room...

As for your defense (which was completely unnecessary since it just comes across as whining about points <again>) you simply stated "Actually folks...this is legal." You did not specify that you were simply talking about the first portion of his message, just as none of us specified that we were talking about mainly the second portion of the message. You're complaining about something which you brought about yourself. Deal with it...

AJ

Old Fart
    Point well taken....my apologies, and I'll edit the post also.
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

Well, the reverse phone directory thing isn't illegal or even uncommon, but given the second question, I trust you and Google can become good friends... (ie. go fry eggs)
    \"Windows has detected that a gnat has farted in the general vicinity. You must reboot for changes to take affect. Reboot now?\"