Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quality of AO since I last posted.

Quality of AO since I last posted.

Few know me even more dont.

However I am classed as a lurker thus my posts are short. However I assure you I am involved somehow. Now the site has degraded vastly, many prominent members are gone, to be found on IRC where I rarely reside but advise all newbies to spend a few minutes a day. You will pick up a lot.

Most posts are one liners, like well done people like prodikal are a good examples.

The quality of attempts are childish attempts at eliteness. The tutorials are ok yet not as affluent as when Negative, MsMittens and Ennis would write them They were interesting and over a page.

Anyway I rant like I am somehow important so ignore if you will, add rants if you're bored or simply want your post level to rise. Flame me if you wish I care little.

Umm, ok. I don't know you, and no disrespect is meant by this I assure you, but these kinds of posts like you're making are getting extremely, extremely old.

If you want to complain about how bad the quality of the posts here on AO are, then change the percentage with your amazing incite and needed posts. Making this post and talking junk about it, or even complaining, is fixing nothing at all. It's simply restating something that has been said probably ten times in the past month.

If you don't like it, do your part to fix it. Simple as that.

No need to take such offense, if it annoys you then dont reply, your negative post does not fix the problem either. You I know from your dull posts.Dont reply again please.

Flame me if you wish I care little.
    Not what it looks like to me, bro.

cmnoop - hmmmm that name rings a bell
    well in a way I gotta agree with both of you......yes perhaps the level of good posts & tuts has fallen.....but what use is it making a thread complaining when you could have used the time and effort to write a good post or tut yourself(!?)

hmmmm then again the time and effort I have spent writing this could have been better spent writing a tut - so I'm no better

oh well the vicous circle continues >_<;

v_Ln

If you don't like it, do your part to fix it. Simple as that.
    I would have to say that that simple bit of advice is some of the best advice you could get. I am mainly a lurker as well but only because I am learning and know relatively nothing. Not experienced enough to comment on most technical issues. But I do know these types of posts don't help anything whatsoever.

As a fellow lurker who probably knows a **** load more than I, you could probably do quite a bit to change things.

vanhallen I see you are a wise man.

jenhx can you not read, dont reply.

Just an observation, Im not angry if you deem me so.

Webius Designerous Indiginous

What the hell was that xmadness, couldnt think of anything to say so you put in some damn smiley faces????Jesus did you think?????

Webius Designerous Indiginous