Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quality of AO since I last posted.

vanhallen I see you are a wise man
    heh I've been called many things before but I think that ones a first

v_Ln

These people probably wished not to praise seeing your potential as a possible threat to their advancement.

one persons potential is never a threat to anothers advancement....by advancing beyond someone it only puts you in a better postion to offer them a hand up

After all isn't that what these forums are about? Sharring knowledge? Helping each other?

I hope so cause if not then I and quite a few others I could mention are in the wrong place alltogether....

v_Ln

It was.

Old Fart
    I can't help but ask this one. I posted a thread that was an attempt to increase the quality that you claim the site is sorely lacking in...so what was the point of your lame, negative one-liner post in response to that thread? Does the attitude you've displayed this evening make you think that you are empowered with some sort of intellectual superiority? You come off as offensive, crude and rude. I imagine that you are in reality a very lonely person, and I pity you.
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

Your imagination does not create reality. Indeed I imagine most here to be so with exceptions of some of the older people. If I come off offensive it is due to my dislike for certain elements. You attach me with intellectual supierity so I assume that is your true view of me, although you reject it in the context of the argument as you afraid of the other members seeing you as an idividual.

Banned
    Greetings:

Originally posted here by cmnoop
    Your imagination does not create reality. Indeed I imagine most here to be so with exceptions of some of the older people. If I come off offensive it is due to my dislike for certain elements. You attach me with intellectual supierity so I assume that is your true view of me, although you reject it in the context of the argument as you afraid of the other members seeing you as an idividual.
    Urgh, my true view of you is one of those types that likes to run their mouth simply for the sake of hearing themselves speak.

Old Fart
    Originally posted here by cmnoop
    You attach me with intellectual supierity so I assume that is your true view of me

My true view is that you don't even possess the intelligence required to spell correctly.
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

Banned
    Damn JP you beat me to it. Actually cmnoop I remember you from your old days on a board that resembled AO. You were the same there, and yes you are very smart but you enjoy picking on people too much, i.e. he's just amusing himself for a while.