Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just A Though

Lightbulb Just A Though

I was reading the thread Basics Of Security and noticed most of the AI newbies have more negitive antipoints then positive. I dont really know where i am going with this, but i think that if you get acouple of negitive antipoints at the begining that you should not make a new account. Then people think you are a different person and dont know your personality.

P.S. I would have had a quote on here but i dont know how to do that...so if anyone that replys to this thread show me how to make a quote for later use?
    Thanks in advance

-Black-Mage21
    \"You impressed me, and I\'m not easily impressed... Wow a BLUE CAR!\"

To use a quote, just type [ quote ] and [ /quote ] without the spaces, and whatever is inbetween will be quoted
    Darwin\'s rollin\' over in his coffin, The fittest are surviving much lest often,
    Now everything seems to be reversing, And it\'s worsening!
    --nofx, American Errorist

Thanks!

Re: Just A Though

Originally posted here by Black-Mage21
    P.S. I would have had a quote on here but i dont know how to do that...so if anyone that replys to this thread show me how to make a quote for later use?
    Thanks in advance

-Black-Mage21
    There's a Quote button on all posts, just click on that and it will automatically take you to the "post a reply" screen, with all the work done for you.
    For a new thread, cut/copy and paste the text in the text box, highlight it and look for a button that says "quote", hit it, hit ok, and you're set.

Edit: Or you could just do it the way Asna mentioned
    \"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.\" -- Dom Helder Camara

Hehe...Thanks

I was reading the thread Basics Of Security and noticed most of the AI newbies have more negitive antipoints then positive.
    That's because the people with negative points come here with the wrong idea about this site. They seem to think that just because this page poped up on google when they searched for hacking that this is a hacking site. Well, it isn't. It's a security site.. there is a difference. They come here asking stupid questions or just being annoying on the board then they wonder why the have negative points.

JP's keywords and metatags

That's because the people with negative points come here with the wrong idea about this site. They seem to think that just because this page poped up on google when they searched for hacking that this is a hacking site. Well, it isn't. It's a security site.. there is a difference. They come here asking stupid questions or just being annoying on the board then they wonder why the have negative points.

Damn right RA!

Do you want to know why? Because of the "31337 |-|@x0r" keywords and metatags used. Thats why this site comes up on a google search for "hackers"
    I have biotched about this time and time again.
    We are now forced to weed such "elements" out.There was a time when perhaps they(metatags.ect.) were needed to draw people. That time has passed. Ever look and see how many members we do have? How many of these are serious assets? That's why they are weeded out. We need to nip that kind of stuff "in the bud".

Hehe...Off topic...antihaxor...i like you signature :P

I agree

I agree..and not just because I'm sucking up. No..board....anywhere can allow trollish behavior. I came here to learn and teach. My relationships here will be "symbiotic" and not "parastitical" Thats what such users with reds are...parasites.

I'll go with BlackMaze and Larry, I too observed some newbies have red/grey dots. Many of them have bad start-offs. Infact, i joined you after being a Guest for somedays observing the posts and antipoints. Why becoz, a friend of mine told that this is right place to learn things inclined towards constructive edge.
    http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=210 ۯ

UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity. Dennis Ritchie.