Thread: Update To Mailbag

Update To Mailbag

I always enjoyed reading the weekly mail bag.. but recently it hasnt been very weekly...

accually it hasnt even been monthly...

its been sorta not used at all for 3 months and before that it was 2 months before and before that it was a depressing 6 months late!!!

i know it must be a pain in the ass to run that thing and most of the other things u run JP but if u could find time to rember the mail bag i would love to see what goofy emails u have gotten..

but u mid as well just put it in tech humor cause thats basicly all it comes out to be

Hey JP,

Glad to see that the mailbag is going again. Could you please at least have one or two
    constructive e-mail in there instead of putting down everybody that dont have much
    knowledge towards computer security.

Please have something decent for us to read.

Regards
    clesius
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    AntiOnline is fillied with literally hundreds of thousands of pages of interesting and constructive things to read. The mailbag is not included in that figure.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*yay my 600th post!!!!!*

*yay my 900000000000th suggestion*
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

Banned
    Its a lot of trouble... He has to look for the kiddiemails and make comments

Like Louie said in IRC, Take whatever JP says and multiply it by 7 =)

Still, When the mailbag does come out its funny as hell

To: jp@antionline.com
    Subject: Annoying.

However, I do not agree with being annoying. Perhaps overwhelming in ways, but not annoying. Also, it would be nice if your server gave a list of rules, because I do not see any posted, on your site, or other places.

Thats all I have to say.
    -Stewy
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I, can't imagine, why, anyone, would think, that you, of all people, are, annoying?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    common JP it gives u great chance to show ur witty come backs off!
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..