Thread: How Many Have 2 or More AO Accounts?

How Many Have 2 or More AO Accounts?

I was just curious to know: How many people on AO have 2 or more accounts, and the reason behind this? I know of a few such as:

snafudude -
    I've been coming to this site for quite a while (since March), I do have another account but lets forget about that for now.
    PortSlice -
    Howdy, PortSlice here. Just wanted to say Hi to everyone and that so you know, Im Jason Copeland aka JCHostingAdmin.
    Some of us realize this when we get the same duplicate neg for the same post, and you know alot of people use the separate account as an attack method, but for real. What is your purpose?

I found this link - http://www.antionline.com/attachment...achmentid=1256

I never bothered about a second account....whats the point?
    If I don't want peps to know I am on the boards I can just change my options to show me as a hidden user.
    Plus I have spent alot of time building myself a good (I hope anyways) reputation amongst the people here....so why would i need another account? And this whole thing about using a second account to 'attack' other people - well really what use is it? Even if you give them negs they won't make a difference unless you spend the time in devloping the other account so that you have a high antipoint rating on it to.....and I don't see anyone who would be lame enough to use another account to 'attack' others as being able &/or patient enough to do this!

v_Ln

btw: whats with this whole [FB Army] thing?? have I missed something in my absence? I ahve noticed however that alot of the [FB Army] accounts have been banned and it looks like the few remaining ones are on their way...so whats been going on?

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    My pshycic powers are foretelling of a suicidal thread....

But I agree with Val, really the only reason youwould need another accountis if you were banned. You have the wrong Idea about AO. We really arent interested in childish games as you mentioned. I dont want to attack anyone. And belive me, if I did, it wouldnt be with Antipoints. LMAO
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

Yeah, attacking someone with AP's is lame and dumb. I wouldn't do it with AP's.. you need to be kidding me. So.. I wouldnt make a second account to attack someone. I did it, because I was having problems logging on AO with this one.

Originally posted here by valhallen
    btw: whats with this whole [FB Army] thing?? have I missed something in my absence? I ahve noticed however that alot of the [FB Army] accounts have been banned and it looks like the few remaining ones are on their way...so whats been going on?
    I found this: http://www.antionline.com/showthread...ghlight=FbArmy

Old Fart
    Lets see...hypothetical situation here...If I get banned, that means that the ideas I have expressed are not popular with the community as a whole, I am a total LAME-ASSED lewzer, or most probably both. Scorned, I set up a second account so I can extract revenge on the people who 'wronged' me and 'insulted my honor and intelligence', evidently OBLIVIOUS to the fact that this group of people possess the skills required to track me down, make my system disappear in a noisy puff of foul-smelling blue smoke, steal my identity and my first born child...all without leaving the comfort of their computer chairs if they so choose. The 'brilliance' of some of these dual identity people is blinding, dontcha think?? Gotta go lay down now....the weight of the hypothetical 'chip' I had to place on my shoulder to envision this scenario is about to break my back.....

<disclaimer> I do freely admit that there ARE some justifiable reasons for a second identity, but not very many. JMHO
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

I would say by Al's signature that it is acceptiable for his other personality to have one... j/k

thanx for the link Joey - checkin it out now might explain a few things

v_Ln

Old Fart
    /us agrees with j_b_f...
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...