Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: happy birthday to me

happy birthday to me

hello peeps im exited today is my birthday im am 20 today *feel im getting old* but hey im just so exited i dont even usually bother about my birthday but hey im gonna go get a case of beers or something and get steaming well just thought i would let every 1 know. im going out soon just cant go out without reading the boards first *hey its an adiction*
    peace
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

er ........we'll have to get you a cake with a stripper jumping out.

did I hear the words beer being mentioned.....??? mmmmm beer!!!!!

Happy Birthday!! ... just one question... if you are 20 and gettin old how comes I am 22 and still a child???

Developer Extraordinar

Happpy Birthday!

Hey! Happy Birthday prodikal, here, I'll give you a cake too. So, you have lots of beer and a cake.

/me "yuuuuummmmmmmmm"

MB

Damn prodikal, you are one old mofo =)

/me chips in to put prodikal in a retirement home

Old Fart
    Get ready my friend...the 'roller coaster' called life is just getting cranked up....It'll make you laugh, cry, scream and puke, probably several times over. So hold on tight, dare to dream, and I hope you have one helluva ride!!!
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

hey i would like to show my gratitude and appretiation towards ever one who suported me on my birthday i really cant express in words how grateful i am *sniff* oh well i am drunk been drinking the local booze *buckfast* and it does get u really drunk hey it might be the alcohol talking but u speak the truth when u r drunk dont u ?*well in most cases u do * well thanks again to all the good peeps at AO who shows there support towards there members it just shows once again AO is the best community on the net thanks again
    peace
    prodikal
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

[pong]HAPPY BIRTHDAY[/pong]
    Your only just starting to shape your life right now..

Keep your eyes on your goals and make sure you relax to have some fun along the way..

This comming from somebody 14 yrs older
    (Old Fart)

Happy birtday prodikal.Just think how long!!! you can still enjoy AO compared to us old toppies he he he he ..Enjoy my friend.

regards
    v/man
    Practise what you preach.

Happy birthday prodikal!! 20, hmm, that is old. Maybe you can get preventative plastic surgery :P Seriously, congratulations. Ah well, time to sit back and enjoy my youth, I've got tons of time to do whatever I want, no responsibilities.