Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What u spinnin'?

I play the bass guitar,so I have an appreciation for just about all music.I tend to be partial to upbeat blues(ie. SRV and Kenny Wayne Shepard)when on the comp. though.
    [shadow]I don\'t believe in anarchy.If you\'re not smart enough to beat the system it\'s your problem. [/shadow]

I like mostly rock and heavly metal. I got all kinda of rock on my computer, from Collective Soul to Slipknot. The only rap i like is Eminem. But i would have to say i like rock n roll the most. As soon as i am on the computer the first thing that i turn on is my music...it has to be on. :P

Black-Mage21
    \"You impressed me, and I\'m not easily impressed... Wow a BLUE CAR!\"

Banned
    i listen to mostly rap when on the comp and a little metal. stuff like dmx, scarface, nas, warren g, trick daddy

GreekGoddess
    If I'm doing anything for school...or any kind of design, I prefer silence or minimal music. If I'm chatting or just surfing, I've usually got something turned up as loud as I can. (I'm in an apartment, so I'm fairly limited.)

Here's some of my most played artists:

Korn
    Slipknot
    Linkin Park
    Lifer
    Bush
    NIN
    Tool
    Disturbed
    Drowning Pool
    Systematic

Just to name a few

This is a small sample of the bands or artists I listen to.

Alice in Chains
    Bush
    Live
    Candlebox
    FooFighters
    Incubus
    Rush
    Emerson,Lake and Palmer
    Yes
    Frank Zappa
    Jimi hendrix
    Black Sabbath
    The Doors
    Return to Forever(Al Dimeola,Chick Corea)
    Yanni(lol yes yanni)
    Kansas
    Pink Floyd
    Soundgarden
    Allman Brothers Band
    Lynard Skynard
    Marshall Tucker
    Charlie Daniels
    .............................I could go on....and on. I LOVE MUSIC!

Silence is golden,so I might end up getting rich ha..ha..On a more serious note guys I like peace and quiet.The more the better.

regards
    v/man
    Practise what you preach.

Banned
    Things I listen to:
    Nirvana
    Alice in chains
    Rob Zombie
    Prodigy
    The SexPistols
    Sound Garden
    GG Allin.... Great punk band!
    Ministry

I don't listen to rap much though DMX is ok.

Usually, mid-career Pink Floyd such as: Dark Side..., Wish You Were Here, Animals and, of course, The Wall. Occasionally, I'll pop in early stuff...Piper, Obscured and the soundtrack from 'More' (good luck finding it ).
    While visiting AO, however, it'll be Moby's 'Play' or 'Rare' and (believe it) Kraftwerk's 'Trans-Europe Express' with the occasional bit of Massive Attack thrown in for good measure.
    In the car, it's driving tunes (I have a 45 minute drive to get to work) like BTO, Clapton, and Tom Petty.

Ouroboros
    "entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem"

"entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity."

-Occam's Razor

Boston! Anything by Boston...I love it all! Along with that any flavor of Arena rock from the 70's and 80's. Sammy Hagar and old-school Van Halen totally rock.

The problem is that when I am working I constantly have to stop to answer questions, so I don't get many days when I have extended periods of time to listen, but when I do I love to zone out and rock!

These kids today!
    Time is a created thing -- to say \"I don\'t have time\" is like saying \"I don\'t want to.\"

Lao-Tzu

Ok I don't want to start a whole antipoint thing here as I find them tedious and borring but I just thought that I would say a big thank you to everyone who posted their own opinions and preferences to this thread as this is what AO is all about!!! And as you can see yes some idiot did go around neging almost everyone - but that was soon sorted as I didn't want anyone to fell that at AO they would be punished for expressing their own preference opinion as that is not what AO is about....don't be put off by some idiot....freedom of expressioon is one of the last freedoms we have left!!!!!! Don't take it lightly

v_Ln