Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A thank you

A thank you

Well I must thank everyone for the support I got for my earlier thread The Antipoints expose. I lost half my AP's from Ac1d's alliance but a fair bit was regained by many helpful members I wont name. Comments like

'This needed to be discussed' and such made it worth while.

I'll lay low for a while until I got solid evidence but trust me I'll be back to expose the cheaters.

Thanking you all,
    cmnoop.

Banned
    Sooo... you just admitted you don't have solid evidence yet. What ever happened to 'innocent untill proven guilty'? The only one who can expose 'the cheaters' is JP, so I suggest you leave it to him...

Cmnoop, you are what I like to call a flaunt. What exactly do I mean? Well, when you had a problem with AntiHaxor and Alex in IRC the other day, today, you put a thread saying they have some alliance and that they are doing all you said they did. Now, I have not said anything about Alex or AntiHaxor having an alliance or anything like that. Please, get your facts straight and next time actually have evidence. If you are here to cause trouble, I suggest you leave. JMHO -- Jason Copeland

Btw, I gave you negative antipoints because you picked out one member and you mentioned me when I didn't say anything about that. Did you use my name because you have a problem with me as well? That I can only speculate on, but I can say that I'm not in Alex's "Alliance" that you say he has and I negged you. It was a deserving post and you got negged. Simple as that. Don't post threads like that or you'll get negged. Period.

cheaters???
    look I have tried not to take sides in this and I hope that even after this post people will see that I am not taking anyones side in this matter - but what are they cheating at??
    This is not a game...its simply a place to exchange knowledge, ideas & opinions.
    But now that people are gettin so wound up in antipoints its losing some of what it was/is suppoused to be about!!!
    Can we all not move beyond this?
    So what if there are alliances? They don't own the site and any blatant abuse of the antipoint system will end up in their banning........as for those people gettin so woud up over ap's - they r just lil green dots! Can you remember why u came to this site in the first place? I doubt it was for the antipoints so why you gettin so annoyed by them now?

v_Ln

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    This whole series stinks.... cmnoop, let JP handle people who are abusing the system. Bring it to him and let him deal with it. The only thing you are doing is stirring up more controversy and throwing out more bullshit. So perhaps people have opened more than one account.. Who cares? If its a respected member what does it matter? People who get banned make another profile and account all the time. Nobody ever complains about that.

Acid has made a huge impact here and has contributed highly. If he wants to open a new account and give himself ap's to catch himself up to his other account.. who the hell cares? The whole ap debate just stinks to me. Who the hell cares? screw ap's.. take all mine if you want.. I don't care. I have made it a point to stay neutral throughout AO, I try and be cool with everybody. But when you come out here and blatently accuse two people of wrong doing, with no proof... that just means your stirring **** up.

Let JP deal with it and don't bring this bullshit into the forums again.. these posts are just piles of **** on the lawn of AO that everybody hates and avoids.

Neg I'll accept that apology in letter form.

Just kidding, look guys I was right, a little recognition is all Im asking for.

Just trying to help out AO.

cmnoop.

Don't be stupid... really, really, really dumb thread, bro. -jehnx

jenhx

I would have assigned these to your other thread, but it's been closed. I agree with Ac1d/Alex... go **** yourself! You have no idea what kind of person Alex is. I respect him for who he is and what he does... I don't give a **** about his status.

Accusing somebody of something without any solid, concrete proof is very childish and immature. I don't know how you made it past through kindergarten. You don't deserve any + nor - . Go away from this site, no one needs you here.
    Some of the negs I got, lol!

hmmm

What about this?
    BTW: JC, you better shape the hell up too, you're lucky your name isn't on the list as well.
    posted here:http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=234527

obviously some abuse going there. oh well.
    im waiting for your negs "jc".
    cmnoop: good job! you stirred up ****, and got rid of some bad seeds. hopefully more bad seeds will follow.
    /* oh boy */

WTF do you mean "you were right"?

Originally posted here by cmnoop
    Neg I'll accept that apology in letter form.

Don't hold your breath!

Just kidding, look guys I was right, a little recognition is all Im asking for.

WTF do you mean you "were right" I never had an alliance with acidspectrum or Alex.
    Any post I gave him greens for deserved it and the comments were unsigned. Therefore the only recognition you will get is what an idiot you are!

Just trying to help out AO.

The best way for you to help this site is to leave it. You were banned here once before under the unsavory handle "NobleHamlet". The reasons you get negged by me are for one the inaccurate nature of your posts(like this one for example) and the way you stir up trouble.

I have never had any contact with you whatsoever and here you are..persecuting me just like NobleHamlet used to do. That my not=friend is HARRASMENT.
    Plus your antipoint comment to me gave you away.

cmnoop.
    cmnoop=nincompoop!

I really wish I could keep my name off this post but there was some things stated in here that I must set straight....

mydeathstar
    cmnoop: good job! you stirred up ****, and got rid of some bad seeds. hopefully more bad seeds will follow
    That my friend is a load of ****. I am new here and I have noticed that Acid posted quality threads here, alot of them! And now even if he is back under a new name, you have tarnished his attitude. The community he once put so much effort in to turned on him and banned him in a heartbeat. Issues like that are not to be handled in public...BOTTOM LINE.

Also, I agree with xmadness
    This whole series stinks.... cmnoop, let JP handle people who are abusing the system. Bring it to him and let him deal with it. The only thing you are doing is stirring up more controversy and throwing out more bullshit.
    What is done is done, I hope everyone is happy an content with AO now.
    Civilization. The death of dreams.

Re: hmmm

Originally posted here by mydeathstar

im waiting for your negs "jc".

I'll be your huckleberry!

cmnoop: good job! you stirred up ****
    That's all the moron did.

and got rid of some bad seeds.

acidspectrum a bad seed? NOT!

hopefully more bad seeds will follow.
    On this I agree....you should follow ...BAD SEED!