Thread: cRACKING sILVER kEY

cRACKING sILVER kEY

I'm looking to find out how secure this program is.
    I want to know if there are any programs out there wich could easily be made to brute force this
    Encryption scheme.
    I have surfed a number of sites, but mostly found dead ends or MS app crackers.
    Any ideas or input would be appreciated.

TIA
    In the breifest flash I once understood the concept of randomness as a reflex. My question,\"Is it voluntary?\"
    5amYan
    --last line--<4.6692016090

First, always remmember that we do not have anything 100% secure and unbreackable.
    Second, if a skilled programmer try hard enough he/she will be able to crack it.
    BTW, as far as this is not a well known program like winzip, so may be there isn't any program to crack it, but as I said if somebody try hard, he'll be able to crack and decrypt it.
    So download it, scan it with an up to date AV, and test it and if you like it, that's Ok
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    - Albert Einstein

Ummm...why do you want to know whether files encrypted with Silver Key can be cracked?

Just wondering...
    Time is a created thing -- to say \"I don\'t have time\" is like saying \"I don\'t want to.\"

Lao-Tzu

Why

considering using it for a client and trying to guage how secure it is.
    I am also interested in the process of deconstructing and breaking cryptographic algorithms. As a means of learnig how they work and to expedite the use of newer better ones.
    In the breifest flash I once understood the concept of randomness as a reflex. My question,\"Is it voluntary?\"
    5amYan
    --last line--<4.6692016090