Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: September 11 - In Memory of...

ac1d, they were killed, one in the plane and the other who worked right by the trade center who was near it. He worked right by it and went inside for a few and then when they had to evacuate, he was stuck inside the cloud of dust when the first tower collapsed and he couldn't breathe. I'm sorry you think I was saying it for a "sympathy" reign or something, but I wasn't.

Banned
    I'd like to dedicate this post to the thousands of people that die every day without anybody knowing, without getting a memorial next year. Oh, and to my mom, because I lub her.

I wanted to say something but its really hard to express and explain or comfort the loss of life that everyone feels.. my heart goes out to those families that are hurting and to all those services that are and have worked to comfort these families. All effected will alway be remembered in out thoughts and we will always bless and respect them with open hearts.
    Dils

AntiOnline Senior Member
    Ermm JCHosting, I am starting to wonder here. I looked up both the United Airlines dead list and the American Airlines list. Nobody with the last name of Copeland was listed. I for one, highly doubt you would have lost both a father and grandfather at once. If you really did lose them both, then I am sorry, but for now I can't beleive you.

United Dead List: http://www.public-action.com/911/uapassngerlist/
    AA List: http://www.timesunion.com/news/septe...s/american.asp

What does everyone else think?
    [shadow]uraloony, Founder of Loony Services[/shadow]
    Visit us at
    [gloworange]http://www.loonyservices.com/[/gloworange]

Computer Forensics
    uraloony : check the dates on those pages...they are from december 2001 and are only partial listings, they still haven't found remains of everyone that died in the tower attack. Why would anyone even joke about losing their father AND grandfather ? Ask yourselves that and have some ****ing compassion.
    Antionline in a nutshell
    \"You\'re putting the fate of the world in the hands of a bunch of idiots I wouldn\'t trust with a potato gun\"

Trust your Technolust

AntiOnline Senior Member
    Hoggie: how could they not know who was on the flights? They have records of everyone who boarded that day in their computers. I am not talking about anyone dying in the WTC, for that list is not complete, but the plane list IS complete.
    [shadow]uraloony, Founder of Loony Services[/shadow]
    Visit us at
    [gloworange]http://www.loonyservices.com/[/gloworange]

Computer Forensics
    those pages are incomplete, they even say they are......... find an up to date page, if his father/grandfather is not on one of those....then you can speculate.
    Antionline in a nutshell
    \"You\'re putting the fate of the world in the hands of a bunch of idiots I wouldn\'t trust with a potato gun\"

Trust your Technolust

Banned
    uraloony, not to be a dick but you took a very meaningfull thread and turned it into CRAP, just a load of CRAP, this thread isnt to proove anyone wrong, its to remember those lost.... and you are tarnishing their memory with negative attitude, why dont you just CHILL THE **** OUT and stop trying to put down JC on everything... if you dont like him thats your problem, dont share it with the rest of the world because im sure there are alot of AO members that dislike you as well but they dont post about it... as im sure many members disslike me. So just leave that ****ing subject alone!

And to those of you who indeed posted posative things to say and remember those lost thank you so much, you are the reason that these boards are still up...

As far as my words to those who have lost on 9-11 i am truely saddned by it, it really hurts to think about it... my friend Chris worked at the WTC but was lucky enough to be late for work just as ive heard plenty other stories just like Chris', he no longer works with that company due to downsizing but he is ok, hes not too traumitised and has found a new job, he also decided he doesnt ever want to move away from NYC.

er0k
    we all need to realize and understand that we dont need a special day to come together, these 9-11 posts i now realize are just because of the terror, yet they are dedicated to those that died in those dates. we need to stop and think sometimes that others need to be memorialized as much on 9/11 as any other day. since time cannot be determinded for one, and for another of simple rememberance, remember those who died on 9/11, 9/12, 9/13 etc etc ... thats all im saying.

Angry an outrage!

Originally posted here by JCHostingAdmin
    ac1d, they were killed, one in the plane and the other who worked right by the trade center who was near it. He worked right by it and went inside for a few and then when they had to evacuate, he was stuck inside the cloud of dust when the first tower collapsed and he couldn't breathe. I'm sorry you think I was saying it for a "sympathy" reign or something, but I wasn't.
    JCHostingAdmin. . . How dare you make such a lie. I actually had someone die in that tragic event and it pisses me off greatly to see someone make such a lie to get sympathy from people. Thats just wrong. I work at an airport. . . I have a FULL list of all the people who died that tragic day. I have it in front of me right now. And the closest name I have seen is Coppola, Gerard J. Plus. . . your story about the one who sufficated on the street from the dust. . . . .hmmm. . . wouldn't they have found his freaking ID on him? Therefore his name would be on the list. I had a little respect for you but now I have none. What you did was very very wrong.

BTW. . . this isn't the 1st time you've lied is it? I remember something about you saying you knew JP and all this stuff. Which wasn't true.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill