Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Problem after removing IE

There were still the same problem. I had to reinstall my OS again!

If anyone interested in that software, go to get it:

http://count.skycn.com/download.php?...n/ieremove.rar

http://count.skycn.com/download.php?...n/ieremove.rar

they are in Chinese Version. just extract what you download and you should get a folder named as "ieremove" then doble click that folder, you should find "IEremove.exe". doble click that and a new window will appear and click the first button, then you are on your way!

Attention: that may trouble you. be sure save everything important to you!
    I\'d found my best love, but I didn\'t treasure her. I felt regretful after that. It\'s the ultimate pain in the world. If God can give me a chance, I will tell her three word: \"I love you\". If God wanna give me a time limit, I\'ll say this love will last 10 thousand years!

The Iceman Cometh
    Why are you trying to uninstall IE in the first place? Honestly, it's easier to just upgrade to SP3, and reset the default to whatever browser you use. Internet Explorer is completely integrated into Windows and it's not possible to completely remove IE from the OS without causing irreparable system damage. If you don't want IE6 specifically, just don't install it. Why upgrade from 5.01 (or whatever Win 2000 comes with by default) just to uninstall it and cause problems with your system?

AJ

Lightbulb More Browsers!

I agree with adven.

Also, why is it so neccissary for you to use IE6 in the first place? There are plenty of browsers arguably better than IE6. You didn't have to reinstall your whole OS just for the browser.
    [list=1][*]Opera[*]Netscape[*]Enigma[*]Mozilla[*]K-Meleon[/list=1]
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

well, you are absolutely right! but I just don't like IE, and I want get ride of it from my OS. it's a garbage for me, I don't want to keep garbage, so I removed it! actually I did and the "Problem" after removing IE shouldn't be called a problem! there were something made me feel uncomfortable. I didn't find anything cann't work after removing IE! so if you don't like it, just remove it!
    I\'d found my best love, but I didn\'t treasure her. I felt regretful after that. It\'s the ultimate pain in the world. If God can give me a chance, I will tell her three word: \"I love you\". If God wanna give me a time limit, I\'ll say this love will last 10 thousand years!