Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Garflield in Beaver,PA.. for the parade

Exclamation Garfield in Beaver,PA.. for the parade

http://www.antionline.com/parade/

alright.. who's gonna go marching with Antionline's Garfield balloon in the parade ?

beaver? beaver falls? big beaver? theres a lot of beaver in PA?
    from what i'm seeing on yahoo, this is about ½ hour to 1 hour from youngstown ohio? perhaps equidistant from pittsburg.
    i wouldnt mind at least coming down and cheering as the garfield balloon passes, but 'm too scary (or scared) to march. lol!
    GO AO!
    just like water off a duck\'s back... I AM HERE.

for CMOS help, check out my CMOS tut?

Old Fart
    I love the irony of this (as I told JP)....

An openly gay man (and I have no problems with that, by the way) will be marching in a parade through BEAVER Pa. with what is quite possibly the largest pussy (cat) in the world on a leash. My hat's off to ya, JP....thats just toooooo funny.

You folks have fun and take some good pics for those of us not fortunate enough to make the trip!!
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

er0k
    heh if i didnt live a million miles away, id go. jp, this means you have to send me tickets y0!

querty_smith, if you are that close, id go, sounds like its going to be fun. plus PA is probably a cool place, never been there before and there is a lot of history. e.g. gettysburg etc...

eh i may love the forums and all and thought i do ive in Philadelphia PA im not gonna go the the parade : ) mainly because im anti social and dont care to meet anyone new unless Gurl or Techie Chick go im staying right here at home with the 'spice channe' and a bottle of hand lotion
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

Banned
    Id go if I lived near, it'd be fun to see all the AO peeps if they go!

Alright now Im starting my fund to send me to America. Send cheques and credit card numbers to my E-mail addy.

Dollars and other foreign currency accepted.

Thanking you in advance,
    Garfield lover.

Ennis no fair!!!!
    Ummmm we should start an Irish charity to send us all over....just send all payment details to my email addy....don't worry ennis I'll split it with u honest

[[[inser evil laugh here]]]

v_Ln

Ennis and Valhallen
    I put $1000 for each of you in an envelope and posted in that slot thingy in the
    front of my computer
    i hope i wrote your email add corectly
    Do enjoy the parade and please post photos
    Regards
    Mike
    Never miss a good opportunity to shut up.....

Id go if someone worth meeting picks me up and drives me there but till then no :P lol

OR if i get an AO lunch box.. that might make me wanna g0 and probly a few out of country members will swim here to get one of them lunch b0xs
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

Banned
    Whats up I have only recieved a 5 euro note...

Ennis looks suspiciously at vanhallen...