Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hackers planning to pop AntiOnline's Balloon

Thumbs down Hackers planning to pop AntiOnline's Balloon

Hacker's planning to pop AntiOnline's balloon

All very good so you say. Unfortunately, the chatter picked up on various hacker channels has indicated that plans are underway by the enemies of AntiOnline to 'pop JP's balloon' and to 'bring down the cat'. Numberous hacker 'snipers' have volunteered to drive to Beaver PA to assassinate 'the cat'
    Discussions have revolved around the type of weapon required to actually bring the giant inflatable cat crashing down on the helpless citizens of Beaver and the AntiOnline staffers that will be holding on to the tow lines. Theories were being discussed as to whether a hole punctured in the balloon might cause the 'giant cat' to whhiizzzzzz away into the sky with the helpless AntiOnline staffers attached to it.
    http://www.securitynewsportal.com/cg...ne&id=102&op=t

This is just IRC stuff, but is JP worried about this? It *is* something that could feasibly occur. And this site has enemies - look at attrition.org. One would hope that the bad blood would not have survived this long, but you never know...

Looking for thoughts people

-toad

I can't believe that people would actually be lame enough to gain any sort of self satisfaction from destroying a giant inflatable cat. Meow that's lame.
    OpenBSD - The proactively secure operating system.

Hi mom!
    There must be a lot of bored people out there
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

Yea I heard that some people from attrition.org plan to show up with pellet guns. They say they are going to deflate Garfeild before he gets three blocks. They also plan on having an anti-gay rally.

well i hope they do try sumthing... itd be pretty fun to be there when that happens and see how many asses i can kick before i get arrested

Maybe i accually will drive the 2 hours to get there
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

You gotta be pretty dumb to risk being charged with illegal discharge of a firearm and god knows how many other felonies for firing a weapon in public to pop a balloon.Whatever floats their boat I guess.
    [shadow]I don\'t believe in anarchy.If you\'re not smart enough to beat the system it\'s your problem. [/shadow]

ok, this clinches it for me. i have to go now. if i get to sm4x0r some h4x0r. lol!
    honestly, there are many laws that prevent this kind of thing. if they do try something, they most likely wont get away with it. endangering the public, destroying private property, premeditated cat slaughter. there are laws that prevent this kind of thing from happening, i think.
    just like water off a duck\'s back... I AM HERE.

for CMOS help, check out my CMOS tut?

I cannot believe that someone would actually even think of pulling such a stunt. It is most likely all talk. Anyone dumb enough to try will be caught. You don't think that afer terrorist attacks and what not there won't be increased security? And if they do decide to do it, I am sure the local law enforement won't take it lightly. Those kids will do some time I sure do wish I could attend this event.
    Civilization. The death of dreams.

Yea I heard that some people from attrition.org plan to show up with pellet guns.They also plan on having an anti-gay rally.
    Attrition.org....Homophobic???

Hi mom!
    An attack on a tribute to Garfield, saint of Lasagna and other Italian food. How dare they!
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.