Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hackers planning to pop AntiOnline's Balloon

some one shoud call the FBI they would love to arrest some terrorists
    look what happend in florida last week
    tired of being called an ass

id just love to read it in the papers

"terrorist attempt to kill one of america's most beloved individuals... garfield.. the kiddys with pocket protectors and glasses thick enough to burn a hole in the cat attempts to kill the macey's float with a BB gun and failed when JP owner of antionline beat the terrorist to death with a shoe... the cat was not hurt"
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

uhh yeah very smart >claps< take on a non script kiddie site which there are thousands of ppl who might be looking for revenge if their beloved garfield goes down
    id just laugh if they do go on with it and get their asses kick by not only the feds but antionliners lol
    --=::[ LeNc}{ ]::=-- stealing your time for pathetic web sites since 1998

I can't believe anybody would really be retarded enough to try such a stunt.

Then again.... I just remembered what planet I'm living on.
    Do what you want with the girl, but leave me alone!

Old Fart
    Hmmmm....hax0rs with pellet guns vs Deputy Brad and co. with live ammo and handcuffs for the survivors....sounds like a short and somewhat ignorant attack to me!

Quick...somebody go hack attrition.org and put in Al Quiada orientated meta-tags!!!
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

Banned
    Originally posted here by freeOn5
    Ennis is making me do this. Just like to say it's MAFIA not MOFIA.

Thanks Ennis your such a sweatheart ROFL.
    What the feck are you talking about Im not a damned spellchecker!

Some Newbie gave me a Grey A/P...
    I not know which to laugh at more.??
    The idiot for his message or the the fact that he probably lives in another country(Tokelau.) and would just be increasing his Chances of sharing a Cell with Bubba.

u suck antionlinr sucks, kill jp, kill the cat . hax0rs rule.. www.sec-net.tk

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Yeah, and I always believe all the BS I read an snp. I mean some of it is ok, but some of it is complete bull ****. I am not saying people haven't discussed it, but what kind of idiot is going to actually try and take out a rented ballon? Do they have any idea how much that thing is acutally worth? I just don't see it happening. ITs a lot like HNN. Another great site with some good articles, and a lot of BS.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Banned
    Greetings:

Needless to say, we are aware of the threats, as are the local authorities, and all AntiOnline Staff members have been urged to go about their normal lives, but to be "extra vigilant" and to be on the lookout for anyone that looks like a cat assassin.

The AntiOnline threat level has been raised to "Orange", which means nothing, but sounds impressive.

Senior since the 3 dot era
    like the time radio station WKRP gave away live turkeys by tossing them out of a helicopter ( mistakenly thinking that turkeys would be able to fly safely to the ground)
    The most funny part in that article IMHO