Thread: Promotion

Thumbs up Promotion

I just happened to look at my member status when I was going to view my profile...I didn't realize that I was bumped up to a "Member." I am no longer a weanie (as they called freshman in high school...lol) Really, it feels like I just joined a couple of days ago...this place is truly addictive! Anyway...

Peace and Blessings.

Congratulations

You have crossed two phases... Newbie ... and... Jr. Member. People expect very valuable content thru your posts. Live up thru your posts with good content.
    http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=210 ۯ

UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity. Dennis Ritchie.

I don't normally like to do this sort of thing, but......

This seems a very apt thread to make my 275th post in, marking me as an official addict. Now I finally get to see what's in the Addicts Forum.
    Do what you want with the girl, but leave me alone!

Almost past my newbie rank.Since member is "no longer a weenie" I guess that makes me a big weenie.woohoo
    [shadow]I don\'t believe in anarchy.If you\'re not smart enough to beat the system it\'s your problem. [/shadow]

Congrats
    \"Nuts!\"- Commanding General 101st Airborne Division Dec 1944 in answer to German request that he surrender Bastogne during the Battle of the Bulge
    Life has a certian flavor for those who have fought and risked it all that the sheltered and protected can never experience.- John Stewart Mill
    White, Hetrosexual, Christian male. I own guns, hunt, eat meat, burn wood, and my wife wears fur... Any questions?