Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Explanation!

Banned

Unhappy Explanation!

I was on IRC a couple nights ago and I admit. I was being a little flirtatious and sending provocative pictures of me at a party we had, but nothing crude or nasty. When I got an message from Allenb1963 or someone pretending to be him, I would never lie about someone I didn't know. So I looked at the profile on AO and noticed he was older, so I said I'm a little too young for the guy on the other side of the message, and then that person said since I'm too young to talk dirty to him, am I too young to sell him a pair of my panties, and I was appalled. I thought the guy was sick and nasty. And I wanted to let everyone know what type of person he was, but if it wasn't him, I am truly and deeply sorry, that was a huge mistake, and I hope I didn't effect the way people thought about him. I'm sure you all can understand where I am coming from, and I am seriously here for the information only. No matter how much I play on the IRC... PLEASE FORGIVE ME, and FORGIVE ALLEN... I truly am sorry!

Wow, that's complicated! If you talk a "little flirtatious" and send pictures of a wild party in a chat room, chances are people are gonna respond old or not. While I do admit being willing to buy a pair of used drawers is on the nasty side, I think whoever it was wanted a cyber of somekind, but then again I have been wrong before.

Ya, it is possible to pretend to be somebody else in a chat room and that's ya gotta figure it is. Ya never know who is telling you what. Maybe this will teach you to be a wee more careful the next time.

BIY

Computer Forensics
    Hey Where are the pics for me ? sheesh.....just kidding.... were you in AO irc when this was going on ?

like beer said, be weary and be careful cuz you never know who is really on the other end...
    Antionline in a nutshell
    \"You\'re putting the fate of the world in the hands of a bunch of idiots I wouldn\'t trust with a potato gun\"

Trust your Technolust

I was in #GeneralChitChat and the pictures were of me in a sexy outfit, nothing slutty, just cute, and I was flirting like always.
    Just an FYI! This was from a PM I recieved from Phreak18. I asked her where she talked to AllenB and she said ^^^^^^^^^

Old Fart
    Phreak, I give you my word that you weren't talking to me. I'm sorry if I've sounded harsh in discussing this matter, but to be accused of the things I was accused of quite frankly pissed me off, and I'm sure if the shoe was on the other foot you would feel the same way that I did. I do appreciate the post you have made here....that was kind of you to clarify the situation....no hard feelings, k?
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

It would be very easy to find out who the imposter was. Give JP the time and date . He can check the logs and see who did the /nick change.

Perhaps JP was lurking

lol, no that was a copy from a PM I received from her, when I was asking her info for AllenB...

people trying to purchase used panties over AO IRC - big deal....if anyone has ever been on AO's IRC chan they will know this is nothing compared to some (the majority) of conversations
    heh just messin - sounds to me Allen that someone doesn't like you too much and is trying to 'dirty' your name Never worry about it tho - we all know the only panties u r after are GG's......just don't tell negative - lol

v_Ln

Computer Forensics
    valhallen: hey we represen....er resent that remark. It only gets bad once in a while. 2,3, 10 times a day at most. anywho, just be more careful phreak....that's all you can do.
    Antionline in a nutshell
    \"You\'re putting the fate of the world in the hands of a bunch of idiots I wouldn\'t trust with a potato gun\"

Trust your Technolust

pictures? nobody showed me any pictures :-)
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”