Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Antihaxor and Remote Access

Sorry Info_AU ......

being an interstater I have to back the Brisbane Lions for back-to-back flags .... should be a great game and some of you out of Oz citizens should tune in if you can - its a great game - if you can follow what few rules the umpires manufacture during the game

No alliances here .... if you are a Collingwood supporter you are hated by the rest of Australia LOL

Explanation: for our overseas readers who dont know, Collingwood is a national football team here in Oz who are supported by what is known as the "Black and White Army" (their team colours) - probably has one of the largest supporter bases too ... these people are famous for their one-eyed, extremely vocal, competely biased view and fanatical support for their team .... but they will make the day a spectacular and a daunting day for the visiting team !!

thats too bad about remote, he was a good member and i learned a lot from his posts. maybe he gave to much importance to the 'antipoints'. i think banning may be a little extreme considering all the work he put into helping people and such. something similar happened a few weeks ago also if im not mistaken. what about jenhx, he helped me out too i recall, maybe banning is to much, why not strip the members of their antipoints save but 50 or so and let them keep their accounts that they have put a hell of a lot of thought an work into.
    --just my opinion.
    *the wise do sooner what the fools do later.
    --Gracian

I'm sure those Members have other I.D's.
    I have seen some regulars and one that has just been banned use another I.D(keeping the name quiet).
    But its a punishment J.P must have decided and its his board so he has to live with it.

Stripping them of points would of been best as having no points beside a thousand posts would look punishment enough.

Oh..Just to let you know...I hate collingwood too but it's my Mum's team and it's the only Melbourne team left.
    I support the TIGERS...Go Richmond(3rd last on the ladder this year..Not a good year!)

It saddens me that their must be still more or they rejoined, judging by my antipoints.

Yes... there must be more... lets form a witchhunt..... down with the people who don't like cmnoop!!!! they are evil and must be burned....
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

Wow Such wit!

cmnoop... you're such a ****, man. Come on. Get over yourself. Making these lame threads to boost your ego and antipoint status is doing nothing but make you look stupid. Nobody likes you... go away...

Who the hell is celfie?

Im trying to help out jehnny, Im not the one who got banned and rejoined...

cmnoop... your trying to cause ****.. how is that helping???
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

Im not you started the flaming or whatever it was, sarcasm I suppose.

I will leave it if you will and the thread will die.