Thread: Not too old to kick a__!

Not too old to kick a__!

Californian authorities have decided against prosecuting former astronaut Buzz Aldrin after he punched a documentary maker who claimed his moon missions were faked.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/2272321.stm

Go for it Buzz!
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

Is Buzz Buzzin?

I Kinda would like to know if they were staged, if you saw what I saw on television what I saw, like the flag flapping in the wind, and the obviously retouched photos our government released. If they really did walk on the moon then why did our government fake the evidence to make it look fake?
    I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?

What if we didn't really get to the moon? My, my, my, the lies...the deception...
    Opinions are like holes - everybody\'s got\'em.

Smile

It's all a possibility. You can't believe anything you hear these days. I'm just up to part two of BBC's Conspiracies documentary - very interesting. If you are interested in these sorts of things, I'd highly recommend it.

Obviously some of it is very questionable and not true, but you just never know what the Government is doing. I would love to know the truth, to be a high powered government official - mind you, I'd probably be corrupt...

Ah, the truth - does anyone know it?

Greg
    \"Do you know what people are most afraid of?
    What they don\'t understand.
    When we don\'t understand, we turn to our assumptions.\"
    -- William Forrester

I can remember watching the first moon landings on TV and being totally amazed (Iwas 5)... I wouldn't be completely suprised if they were faked but I certianly hope they weren't...

In the words of Fox Mulder: "The truth is out there Sculley."
    \"Nuts!\"- Commanding General 101st Airborne Division Dec 1944 in answer to German request that he surrender Bastogne during the Battle of the Bulge
    Life has a certian flavor for those who have fought and risked it all that the sheltered and protected can never experience.- John Stewart Mill
    White, Hetrosexual, Christian male. I own guns, hunt, eat meat, burn wood, and my wife wears fur... Any questions?

I based my whole life on those pictures and occurances that our astronaughts were a part of. I mean so far as to dream of being one, as a kid I would have told you that I want to be an astronaught when I grow up. I believed in Buzz Aldren, and Neil Armstrong, I pretended to be them in my home made LLM and I can't count how many times I quoted those famous words "One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind". Don't you think that I wasn't devastated by the "proof" that this was all done on a soundstage in some Hollywood back lot?? Even now I choke back the tears when I imagine the horrendous accident when we lost an entire Shuttle crew. I was at work that day and had to take the rest of the day off in order to regain my composure, had I been better in school I might have been the pilot on that fateful mission.
    I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?

I don't really have an opinion one way or the other, but there have definitely been some interesting questions raised about it. I can't remember the address now, but I recall seeing a web site a couple of yars ago that had a pretty in-depth analysis of some of the photographs from the moon's surface, and there were certainly some issues of light and shadow in those pictures.

I wish I could remember where I saw it........
    Do what you want with the girl, but leave me alone!

well i guess we'll all find out soon enough now that a private company has been granted rights for lunar exploration. the flag will either be there or not.

im with you rc go get'em buzz!
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”