View Poll Results: Should the Senate follow the House's lead and vote to approve the use of force?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes... THe Senate should follow the House\'s lead.

6 66.67%
  • No... War with Iraq is not going to slove anything.

3 33.33%

Thread: Top 10 Removal

Top 10 Removal

My suggestion is just an idea like all suggestions.. some are bad to some people and others are good to some people

so please keep an OPEN mind

Top 10 AntiPoint Earners:
    » Negative
    » souleman
    » {P²P}Apocalypse
    » Remote_Access_ *banned*
    » KorpDeath
    » Tedob1
    » Vorlin
    » Conf1rm3d_K1ll
    » ac1dsp3ctrum *banned*
    » allenb1963

Why not remove people caught doing stuff they shouldnt from the top 10 list???

Why should people who took away from the sites quality be rewarded with such a great honor as of being called a top 10 of anything good

more examples

Top 10 Tutorial Writers:
    » Rewandythal
    » Ennis
    » ntsa
    » Negative
    » s0nIc
    » jethro
    » E5C4P3
    » MsMittens
    » souleman

Top 10 Thread Starters:
    » s0nIc
    » ac1dsp3ctrum *banned*
    » zigar
    » NetSyn
    » freeOn *banned*
    » micael
    » smirc
    » Tedob1
    » sumdumguy

Top 10 Posters:
    » souleman
    » KorpDeath
    » Terr
    » ac1dsp3ctrum *banned&
    » Tedob1
    » s0nIc
    » Ennis
    » valhallen
    » VictorKaum
    » Conf1rm3d_K1ll

If we hide their post after their banned why can we hide their status also???

set them to guest to remove them from the list easly *just an idea*

--NetSyN
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

That is a very good suggestion. It wouldn't be hard to have either, nothing big so I'd like it. Great job! -- Jason Copeland

because JP has better things to do?

Why should people who took away from the sites quality be rewarded with such a great honor as of being called a top 10 of anything good
    I think that's a bit harsh. Some people may have made some mistakes that detracted from the experience for other users, but a lot of those people also helped establish AO and give it its character. For good or for bad, those are very high-profile figures who have had a tremendous influence here, and I think it would be wrong to pretend like they weren't/aren't here.

I can see maybe removing people from the Top 10 AP list if their points were ill-gotten, but all the other lists are just objective post counts. Whatever may have happened, those people still wrote their tutorials and made their posts and started their threads, and until somebody outdoes their achievement, I think it's appropriate for them to stay there.

Whatever Pete Rose may have done, you can't pretend like he didn't play baseball. Same thing here.
    Do what you want with the girl, but leave me alone!

they just want everybody to know who is the best even if they are banned for doing illegal stuff or for bad language they still has to be rewarded for their work