Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How to make your car invisible to radar and laser!

I think that if you painted it with a radar absorbing paint, then it might help, but good luck at trying to get the stuff Just don't speed. You usually don't get there any faster anyways...LOL
    M$ support is like shooting yourself in the left foot and then putting a band-aid on the right one.

I was waiting for someone to bring up the topic of privacy. Would it be sane to say that someone would not want to be able to be tracked by radar or laser, because it is no ones business at what speed they are traveling? (And I'm not saying erradic drivers, I'm saying the person going 62, in a 65) but just doesn't feel the need to be monitored. You have everyone else fighting over face recognition in the airports, or carnivore on mail servers. Maybe someone just wants a radar / laser jammer, so they are not tracked during thier every day drives.

Well, I DO want monitoring if it'll keep unbalanced or hormonally-stocked people from going at any damn speed they want on dangerous terrain. It retains anonymity unless you break the law. (Barring those speed-pass things they're working on, which a nice good lead box would fix for when you don't want to use em.)
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Well, it is your business if they blow you off the road. Should that mean it is none of my business if you happen to be drinking an alcoholic beverage that might impair you? I understand you tracking point though. With the Amber alert system, it is wonderful that it will help missing children, but the potential for abuse is quite high. With the Elizabeth Smart case, the man they chased was a "potential" suspect. Not even a suspect and a couple miles from my house they put up road blocks to catch him. The man's reputation was smeared. What is keeping the govt. from framing someone and saying they are a kidnapper when they are not? Big Brother is here and it is only going to get worse.