Thread: Man I love Garage Sales

Talking Man I love Garage Sales

hey all,
    I posted a few months ago about a garage sale our school district had. Here http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hlight=garage.

Well our school district had one again this morning.
    Here is my list of what I got for $6.36.

23 compaq and dells.
    1 server tower
    1 apple II(was in the crate)
    6 monitors
    3 typewriters
    2 ps/2 machines
    misc power cords
    1 hp color printer
    misc speakers, and mice
    4 halogen flood lights
    a C++ manual
    a desk
    a cabinet

BTW all of the computers have NICs and about six are 10/100, and most have CDROMs.
    well you all have fun and tell me your stories of good buys you have made.
    [gloworange]\"A hacker is someone who has a passion for technology, someone who is possessed by a desire to figure out how things work.\" [/gloworange]

the prices were 5 bucks for all you can carry.

BTW: My parents have an ebay account
    [gloworange]\"A hacker is someone who has a passion for technology, someone who is possessed by a desire to figure out how things work.\" [/gloworange]

they had them all in a big 5X5 crate just used a floor jack to move it then they put it in my truck with a fork lift. It took me two loads to get everything though. I will probably be going back for more monitors and maybe another desk later.

So, its all you can carry w/ a fork lift

- you had to know someone to get away with that, they didn't left you just get away with taking a crate with a forklift for $6.00

i wasent the only one that did that. There was a couple others too. The only person that I knew there was a friend from my Autobody class but he was looking for stuff too.

nice grab... Ilove finding cleanouts like that
    Remember -
    The ark was built by amatures...
    The Titanic was built by professionals.